36 hours of stress

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes, I totally missed this! ('Puter on a slowdown again).

How are you feeling? I didn't start getting really sore for three days after I was broadsided. Too late for Santa, but if you don't have one, may the NY's fairies/old man/baby willbring you a nice heated neck pillow.

Best wishes for your sister. Mine is a diabetic, too, but she's also a doctor and very anal and perfect(aside from not beingvery charitable), so she handles it well.

Personally, I'll also be sending you some 'win the lottery' vibes. So you do that, ya' hear?

sas :hug1

Thanks everyone!

Thanks about the smoking thing too - it's so much better when you can breath! LOL!

We won't know anything about sis for a few days most likely. She's worn out from the move but I think she's already perking up emotionally. Her little Gia (the Chihuahua dog) was thrilled to be back! she visits all the time and loves Mom's dogs! She's so spoiled rotten it's pathetic! So are Mom's dogs!

Strange and off topic - my Mom's youngest dog, Maggie, is a toy rat terrier..... she LOVES raw veggies! She drove me nuts for pieces of celery and cauliflower! Isn't that funny?

It is hard to lose the van. It's old but it was a good car for me and the kids for a long time. I've had it like 7 years! it's a 98. The truck is ok but I hate driving it all the time - it's a gas hog too!

We'll get it in to the shop for Monday and he said he'd get busy on it. Probably take around a week. I don't have to settle on my car for awhile (at least a week is ok) and it's drivable for now - I can't drive at night tho cause it's all banged up and it's blind in one eye now! :(

Now if the truck doesn't still smell like sheep I'll be happy! LOL! The last time I drove it, I had sheep in the back (we have a cap and built a pen from pig panel for them and we can open the windows to the cap and haul them in it! they are so good too!)

Life continues to be interesting for sure!!!

PIPP when I was sore this morning I wasn't surprised but my elbow is clicking! I must have braced with it or something..... I don't remember!

Latest posts

Back