3 Days left to get rabbits out of shelter in Plam City Fl!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exchange number 2 taking place now in VA! The bonded brothers are meeting their new mommy!:biggrin:

slavetoabunny wrote:
Where are they spending the night?

The brothers are with their mommy now on their way home. I don't think they're going too far now, about an hour I think.

The remaining 6 buns are on their way to the beach now (my house). Steve's ETA is 12:15am. The bunny room is all set so they can rest until tomorrow morning :biggrin2:

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Brownie and Petta have feasted and played and chewed and explored and now they have finally settled down and dozing. I am in love. I wrote the full story in the other thread. I thought that's where we were supposed to write about the journey:)

I think there may well be a hostage situation developing. Steve may be headed for Canada:) Steve kept telling me how cute they all were and he seems to be a true bunny whisperer. Everyone was so calm and happy. He was very savvy about everyone's personality and preferences. And I did notice that, when I said he could leave the Three Amigos here, he didn't react very enthusiastically. I'm just saying...;) lol

Bravo to everyone!!! This couldn't have gone better!!! All of the bunnies are more beautiful in person than they were in their pictures. Two are home, the rest are on their way.

And now, I have to get back to my bunnies:)

:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart

Yeah! Anne is almost home and so excited. She is thrilled with the buns.

Hope tonight's sleep over is a little less exciting than last night. The three amigos like to cause trouble :)

Back