2 buns fighting I need help after a HUGE fight tonight

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ariel, things like this happen and you can'tblame yourself. Like you, I am also very motherly to mybunnies. I would bend over backwards to keep them fromharm. Unfortunately, bad things happen. As youknow, Pristine and Iszy have gotten in a few fights over the pastcouple weeks. I did everything I could to keep them apart butshe kept finding ways to get to Iszy. Luckily no bunny wasseriously injured...BUT they very easily could have been.What I'm trying to say is don't blame yourself for this. Takecare.

:hearts:Lissa

Ariel < I am so sorry , thisis such a shock ,. Knowin your heart you gave Roger the bestof the best , rest assured you will see Her again one day.

Thankyou to all of you, I have read all your messages here and the PM'sthat have been s ent and carolyn Thankyou for your card i sat watchingit with tears down my face.

Our house just does not feel right, I finally slept just before 3 amand I now have about 10 mins till I leave for work, I cant stop crying,I spoke to my other half this morning he is on his way home, ( hetravels interstate for work as he drives for work)

When I finish work we will be taking Roger out to my inlaws block andburying her there under the pine tree, it's been a rough ride for uslately in our house, we have lost family, had a family member goingthrough a hard time and helping her, i had exploratory surgery lastweek and had time off work, we have had stress up to my eyeballs withfamily worries and we have lost 2 little beautiful creatures in justover a week.

Our daughter had 2 ratties and one passed a few weeks ago and the otherwe had to have put to sleep at our vets because her tumour she had gotso big the poor little thing couldn't walk, so on tuesday Brett and ourdaughter buried here with her mate under the pine tree.

Our inlaws dog is buried there and its a lovely big tree that has become like our own family cemetary for our beloved animals.

I cant stop my tears, I was in shock lastnight when I spoke to Carolynand now all I can do is cry this morning, I am so hurt my insides ache.One day everything is fine and then the next my beautiful roger passesaway in my arms. It just hurts inside so much.

Thankyou to all of you for your kind words I will post later when I can, right now I have to find more tissues.

Cherish your bunnies and love them as much as you can, never takeanything for granted, yes Roger may of had an underlying problem wedont know as she was a shelter bunny, but I do know we loved her somuch, and its just making me ache all over that she is gone.

Right now I have no time to reply to the PMs I have been sent, I willas soon as I can and you know who you are and Thankyou so much for yourlove and support.

Carolyn , Thankyou for talking with me on the phone, I just dont know what to say.

I am not a religious person by any means at all, but bless you all for your kind words and messages and love.

Carolyn wrote:
100_0793.jpg

Roger...

Please pray for Ariel, People. She'sshattered.

Those beautiful eyes used to always be watching us, no matter where wewent Roger would be watching, she is such a sweet timid shy littlething, what I wouldn't give for just one more nudge of her nose andhave her sit and watch us.

It takes awhile before home starts feeling likehome again. When my sweet Lenci died everythingchanged. It's still hard for me to talk about what happenedto her. But in time it gets better. We will alwayshave our memories.

Oh Ariel, I am just seeing this and I am so verysorry. I can only imagine the shock you must be feeling. But you aresuch a good bunny mommy, and you gave Roger a lot of love in her shorttime with you, and she will know that. I will be thinking of you all.

<<<hugs>>> Jan

I only wish I could be there more for you, Ariel. This is the hard part of having such dear friends live so far away.

Don't worry about the PMs and writing more in the thread. I'm sureeveryone understands and I know they aren't expecting anything from youduring this most difficult time in your life.

Definitely not taking my rabbits for granted, Dear Heart. I truly amgrateful for every day knowing how it could turn around in a moment.It's the scary part of having rabbits, or any animal at that point -but especially the one's who don't have long life spans. I've oftensaid to myself that after my babies meet up with Buck Jones that I'mdone. The heartache eclipses your heart. Some deaths we never get over,we just cry less as time goes by.

You are so prominent in my thoughts today. I absolutely can't get you out of my mind.

:pray:

Allow yourself to grieve. It's important to cry, and it's very brave to let yourself be in touch with such raw pain.

All my love,
-Carolyn

I am so very sorry that you have lost Roger

My thoughts and prayers are with you

Take Care xx

:stork::angelandbunny:

Iam so sorry about roger, the samething happen with two of our bunnies floppie and fluffy thetwo girls got into a fight and the one cut the other,andfluffy was bleeding so we took her to the vet. We had tohave her put down as the hole was to big, we were all very upset andare still thinking of her to day.

Pam

Gosh, Ariel, I'm so sorry. My heart is going outto you. This is terrible news. Your poor baby. Your a wonderful personand a wonderful Bunny Mummy and this is just so awful to have happenedto you.

Again I'm so sorry :bigtears:.

Vickie

Back