2-1 bonding buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffy19

Reaction score
i am trying to bond (mini rex ,dark face&-Dwarf,brown) bonded pair~1.5 yrs fixed Dec.2022 with a new bun, sandy 8-9 Months fixed Sept 16, 2021, Started bonding: June 6, 2022 (second attempt due to 2 out of 3 got bitten)

most of the time ignoring each other, attacking, bitting, looking nervous.
Mostly new bun and Dwarf fighting very bad, whenever they walk around and realized they next to each other then will be attacking&bitting. So the new bun find mini rex to be his comfort. However, if Dwarf attacks new bun, he gets mad and attacking both bonded pair.

Mini rex grooming everybun, Dwarf also did a few grooming new bun for a few second and ask him to groom back but no responded so he attacks new bun. New bun never groom any.

The 3 heads together just happened less than a min once a session for 3 days now but it always follow by dwarf or new bun attack and all 3 fighting.

I also don’t understand why new bun thumping while walking toward mini rex to lay next to him?

“is there possible for 2 buns who hate each other to be bonded? "the big problem is Dwarf demanding lots of grooming from his partner and return the grooming sometimes and new bun will NOT groom any buns. but i dont really know who is the dominate bun in the bonded pair, I never seen mini rex follow the Dwarf but Dwarf is always follow mini rex around.

Attachments

• tempImageaLnGWv.png
    tempImageaLnGWv.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
  • tempImageOcEN8o.png
    tempImageOcEN8o.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back