11 buns will be euth'd Westminster, MD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
go to google to the google maps area, click for directions, then put in where your at, then for destination just put in North Bay Ontario.

what i'm worried about is the border crossing...

i'll give an e-mail though :)

even if someone can just transport to Windsor (just as soon as you cross) my parents live there (and have experience with rabbits) as well as multiple friends (who also have experience with rabbits), and i can see about transport from there since i'm working on getting my parents to come up here soon any how.

how long does it take roughly for a response?? just so i know when to check in roughly, since i work late and dont get home till late sometimes so i sometimes just go to bed

Didn't JanetQueen get bk to you yet? Let me email her, ok....The bunnies have now made their way to NewHampshore!!Safe and sound(thank you God:))

Did you try emailing Janet???

Hi Jessa, I am the person who has the 5 rescued rabbits from Maryland US. Christine from Critter Cafe in Michigan just forwarded me this link. Could you please email me at [email protected] so that we can discuss the rabbits. Thanks so much. I havn't seen any other messages. I forgot completely that I was on "Rabbits On Line" maybe a year or so ago.
thanks, Janet

Latest posts

Back