11 buns will be euth'd Westminster, MD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christinelea1

Reaction score
POST FAR AND WIDE ANYWHERE you think may help with this.
CARROLL COUNTY HUMANE SOCIETY
Phone numbers are:
410-875-5379 0r
410-848-4810

2517 Littlestown Pike
Westminster, MD 21158
410-848-4810 or 410-875-5379

Fax # 410-875-9736

These buns were dropped off anonymously....one was found dead.

They have had no TLC and are not fixed.

The HS is overwhelmed...when I talked to the director this morning she said that overnight the bunnies all got out and were running all over within the cat room.

She says they are wild and untame but really-they are scared to death and have never felt love and all are unfixed(which means they maybe pregnant)

I am begging for help. I have foster homes and transporters available.

I am in Michigan and have 61 bunnies living IN MY HOME in pens here...and we are all species so along with abour 40 plus cats/kits, all the birds and guineas and rats and Gooz...I am so so out of room BUT I will do ANYTHING I can to help with this...

ANYONE familiar with rabbit care-CAN you foster or adopt one of these bunnies? Can anyone here also help with transport if we find home in PN or a surrounding state...?

Email me personally christinelea1(@yahoo)for more info...ALSo feel free to call the CCHS and express your opinion on ANY HumaneSociety deciding the answer is to simply euthanize-IT IS NOT THE ANSWER!

Oh God bless you doll baby bunny lovin special person, XXOOO ALL my prayers and love WITH you always:( and forever AND YOUR FUR BABES TOO:)

Just bless you enough for caring to POST SOMETHING....GEE

***TEARS*** for bunnies in parrel everywhere for ever;it kills me so badly!

There is a rabbit show in Westminster, MD this weekend. If you're needing transport for these bunnies from the shelter to surrounding states, Google and contact some breeders in or around Maryland. They may be able to help get bunnies from point A to B for you. :)

OH LORD!!!

How would i find breeders going there-I dont have a clue!!!

To the person in PA...I just maybe able to do that...

I will try googleing breeders in Westminster right now:)) Thanks for the tip!

OH and 6 have already been saved:)))

OK we got the last 4 out today:)
We need to get them from Baltimore MD to Janet Queen, in NH and possibly one to PA??Please email me further if you are serious, ok??
The buns are little lops and rex mini mini's

Pikesville MD to
Bistro Romano
120 Lombard ST
philly,PA looks like right off of 95
2 hrs,6mins,,,,,,495 mi..

Philly,PA.to
McDs
1129 Campbell Ave.
West Haven,CT looks to be a couple of miles off highway
3 hrs. 29 mins...

West Haven,CT. to
Applebys
141 Mohawk TR.
Greenfield,MA.
2 hrs.

Janet meets here and picks them up and has 1hr. 11 min. drive........

Here is the itinerary which is subject to change if we can make the legs any shorter for anyone driving...for their conveinience we sure will.
We got all 11 bunnies out and safe thanks to Friends of rabbits, Susan Wong and Marilyn and Janet-Mar is in Maryland(Baltimore) and Janet is in New Hampshire. That is where the bunnies will go unless I can find ****GOOD**** homes for them that agree to spay/nueter immediatly and keep them indoors as a litter-trained house bunny.
They are just tiny weeny 1-2 pound sweet bunnies...Mini lops and mini rexes... PLease you all think about helping....
Anything...help with transport, help with food/greens/prayers/fostering and anything bunny:))
We are half way there now saving them from being euth'd!
The females need to be fixed right away for obvioous reasons..
Thanks for reading. Thanks for caring.Thanks for prayers and healing vibes for these babies:)

There is no plan it is a as soon as possible thing. Mar DOES not knoe lots about bunnies:( I need these little girls fixed asap and to go to Janet in NewHam. so she can find homes with CCR's help:(

4 buns-3 females and one male....Do you have room? Where are you located-anywhere near MD???Baltimire area..Do you know any rescues in or near by there???

i can adopt providing that we can get transport up here (i dont have a working car unless hannah helps out. i might be able to get to Barrie or even Whitby/Toronto Ontario. she goes there for her boyfriend often). i can adopt only one though (as much as i'd love more but i live in a house with 5 others and they say no more then 2, so until i get my own place then yea). North Bay is an 8 hour drive from the Detroit, Michigan / Windsor, Ontario boarder if you take highway 401 then go onto highway 11. highway 11 goes right through North Bay.

as for them maybe being prego, thats fine, i wont be in this house for long, and my house mates wouldn't say anything to babies.

OH!! Bless your heart. I am going to hook you up with all of the ppl right now resposible and handling further all that must happen next...They all should be going to Newhamphire this weekend...

My geography emabarrassingly stupid self does not know whether it is closer to you or farther away-I apologize:((

I am going to give you JanetQueens address/email I mean so you can get in touch with her, ok? The buns will be to her this weekend:))<janetqueen @ wildblue.net>

Remove spaces:))

Latest posts

Back