1 week old

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyHasPaws

Reaction score
Are these considered grey?

P1010511640x480.jpg

P1010510640x480.jpg

P1010509640x480.jpg

P1010508640x480.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!! They are so stinking cute!!!! I think they might be a smoke pearl (or something along those lines) but not sure. But they are cute, cute, cute!!!

Thank you!!! I am in love! :inlove: Soo happy we're keeping all of them!
I thought I took a solo pic of the black one but I guess not? I'm going to blame it on the camera lol

When do I need to start worrying if they'll breed with each other?

What adorable little things!! Thanks for sharing! I love how the grey one has that white tip on his/her paw.

I have read that they shold be seperated between 8 and 12 weeks of age. As apparently the males could impregnate the mom? I could have read that wrong too.

I guessed sable point when they were younger. Im excited that I was right that they were shaded lol I agree with Wendy if they arent sable point then my other guess would be smoke pearl. They might change colors though as they get older

Sable point or smoke pearl both make me happy! I think those colors are gorgeous! My fav one is the one with the white left paw.. so far ive been calling him/her Footsie lol.

I've never seen a sable point in person, so I go with the old "smoke pearl" standby. LOL

Siblings can live together until around 3 months old, and then they'd definitely need separated.

Footsie...cute!!! Now you can see why I have a Frostie, a Smokie, and an Opie. LOL And once you name them something at birth, it'll stick no matter what the "official" name may become. :)

See how addicting it is?!?! And why I've barely sold any of mine. LOL Just a few more days and the fun will really begin. That's when you'll need to switch to videos, so we can all watch them learn to navigate. :)

If i'm at work and the babies hop out of the box, they'll be ok until I get home.. right? I have the a/c and its nice and cool.

It only happened a couple times this weekend, but I was home all weekend long..

Raising baby bunnies is a lot of work!!!

Nope not yet..hopefully soon! Ill take more pix this weekend so you all can see some growth!

I got home and all 3 were out of the box! Little buggers hop like crazy!

I have a lot of respect for you breeders, its a lot of work and responsibility! I feel responsible for all these babies and I only have 3!

MyBabyHasPaws wrote:
Nope not yet..hopefully soon! Ill take more pix this weekend so you all can see some growth!

I got home and all 3 were out of the box! Little buggers hop like crazy!

I have a lot of respect for you breeders, its a lot of work and responsibility! I feel responsible for all these babies and I only have 3!
When my first doe had her first litter back in November of last year...I felt like I was having those babies right along with her! :biggrin: I still consider them my babies and I felt like a grandma when one of "my" first does was old enough to have a litter of her own.

Your babies are so precious. I love that color!

LOL! ok no sable! smoked pearl is good too :) The are soooo chunky and the little runt is not quite there but comes in close.

These 2 opened their eyes today! The black one still has them closed!

I cant seem to keep them in the nest box anymore! They are all over the place. Its soo cute to watch them. The go to the edge of the nestbox, sniff sniff then take the plundge!!!

Latest posts

Back