•°o.O The Tater Tots Family 2011 O.o°•

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may not be able to reply in french but reading and listening I can still recall my old french classes. So I can say this you do comprehend so pictures please.

Susan:

I'll (and most likely Jeff too) will be doing a big clean this weekend and figuring out a nicer setup for May so she can enjoy her goodies more. :winkI want to give her a spot where she can lay without being directly on the ground and all and just make it look nicer. Jeff says she'll probably destroy everything just to protest our ways but we'll try it anyway :pWe'll take pictures then and especially when her goodies arrive so you can see the appreciation yourself :biggrin:

Jeff laughed when I asked him about your request but says he really can't think of anyone at this time. I'll keep an eye out though :p

Pictures... Meh!

Ali:

LMBO. You're such a goof!Maybe... :wink

PICTURES SOPHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lol I am glad you all enjoy it. Thank you for the laughs :biggrin2:

Sooooooooooooo

Who wants an update?

We had planned to do a full shed cleaning this weekend as well as open up the hutch for Rolo so she'd (I think he's a she after all) have the whole hutch to play in rather than just half. So yesterday, we went shopping and got a few things...

Let's just say the pets were very spoiled this weekend. We received a package from their sweet sweet friend and so we decided to set them up all nice and cosy and gave them their gifts.

We got this for Maybelle because I thought this was very fitting for her majesty:

[align=center]
DSC03632.jpg

[/align]
Except, Houdina decided she really liked it too. In fact, she played in it quite a bit so we will be sure to get her one as well if Maybelle likes hers.

[align=center]
DSC03637.jpg

[/align]
We installed the castle and made it nice and cosy inside. Maybelle was gifted with a beautiful matching set of pink pillow and blanket so we got her a comfy bed and toy bunny to snuggle. We also got her a new pink litterbox and I could not resist the pink bowl with the crown. She really is the queen after all :p We're hoping she likes it and doesn't trash the place. Of course, she wouldn't let us know how thrilled she is with it all so I have no pictures of her inside yet. She was too busy showing us her disapproval because Jeff nailed the fence in properly to prevent her from going to taunt the other bunnies. Lol. I hope to get more pictures soon but here is what it looks like:

[align=center]
DSC03649.jpg

DSC03643.jpg

DSC03644.jpg

DSC03645.jpg

DSC03648.jpg

DSC03647.jpg

DSC03646.jpg

DSC03655.jpg

DSC03659.jpg

Rolo got a lovely matching pillow and blanket and I put those in her nestbox. It didn't take her very long to figure out how the ramp works and soon enough she was checking out her new bed. She started digging at the blanket, trying to get under so I wouldn't be surprised to catch her lounging in there all snuggled up soon. Hehehe. She sure seemed to like it.

DSC03652.jpg

DSC03653.jpg

DSC03660.jpg

DSC03664.jpg

DSC03662.jpg

DSC03663.jpg

[/align]
The kitties also got a new toy each from their special friend and we got them new collars too. We will be getting pictures and videos of them playing with their toys very soon. The piggies got an adorable pouch to snuggle in and they are also getting a share of banana chips.

Last week, while we were out shopping, we spotted a toy and we thought it would be great for the cats. They really enjoy it and I have a little video of them playing with it the first day:

[align=center]
[/align]
More pictures and videos coming soon ;)

Once again, a huge thank you from all of us to our very dear friend for sending us these spoilings :biggrin: A huge thank you also to all of you for your friendship as it means so much to all of us. :biggrin:

I've been reading your blog for a couple days now. I'm still not caught up yet though. I love your blog and pictures though, it's awesome.

Just another quickie. I wanted to say thank you to everyone for your comments. I have been dealing with migraines and feeling very wiped so I hope to have a proper update soon. Maybelle has been using her castle and bed. I noticed she pee'd and pooped on her blankie though. :grumpy:I think she might have done it because she is so possessiveof her things and with Rolo around she really makes sure to mark everything she can. I'm still trying to catch them using their new things.

I still have no idea if Rolo is a boy or a girl to be honest. I can't get a proper look because it's very hard to hold him down. Jeff has a hard time with that and I have to be the one to check so that doesn't really work. We are taking the buns in for their shots soon though so I hope to ask the vet to check then. We tried yesterday but I ended up with some bad scratches and with my allergies, it's really uncomfortable so I try to avoid it as much as possible.

Anyway, school tonight so I have to go cook the rice and get things ready for tonight. I hope everyone has a great day. :)

Jynxie:

My favorites are harlequins as well though I do prefer the magpie ones to the japanese harlequins. I've always had a weakness for harlequin lops reallyhehehe. :biggrin2:I think Harley is adorable. It's what I almost named Rolo btw ;)

Speaking of Rolo:

Here is a video of Rolo whimpering... I assure you I was not harming Rolo. If you remember, we got Giggles from a less than ideal situation and she was quite scared of people. Because of this, Rolo grew up with the understanding that he needs to hide when we come. He's really started to be less skittish when it comes to hiding but he still hates to be handled... :)I am working with him and I am sure he will be fine in time. Easy steps...

Oh and by the way, we will be building Rolo something nice so he can enjoy the outdoors too while being safe from Maybelle. :)

Here is the video... (I told you he was a vocal wee one!)

[align=center] [/align]

Maybelle's castle :) hehehehe. That really suits her, Nela. I think she will love it. Awwww I want one ! Hehehe :) I hope she won't tear it up. Kimiko expresses her likeness by biting and tearing her loving stuffs apart.:confused2:
So Rolo is a girl ??? Hmmm.... :expressionless and I always thought she's a he....wait... now I'm confused. LOL But whatever, Rolo is super cute ! :)

I've missed you, Nela. Now I'm back !
Hugs for you and for all your babies.

Back