to everyone on the forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

He does make me shudder if I look too closely at that thingofa nose on his face. UGH! How could anyone do that tothemself???

His ex DebbieRowe just had some major damagecontrol done, (sorry this is totally off topic but felt this is a goodtime to get some good feelings going):p

Stephanie wrote:
Exactly! Back when he had a nose and all of that.

I also had a major crush on David Hasselhoff from Knight Rider too. Big time. Not to mention I wanted Kit.
I met David Hasselhoff several years ago. I was involved with a publicity thing he did here.

:D

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
Exactly!Back when he had a nose and all of that.

I also had a major crush on David Hasselhoff from Knight Rider too. Big time. Not to mention I wanted Kit.
I met David Hasselhoff several years ago. I was involved with a publicity thing he did here.

:D
hubba hubba, you diva:D

The only old show I'm into is Dukes of Hazzard, Iwatch it everyday, twice! I have 2 General Lee tshirts, a model of him,a Bo Duke action figure and the 1st Season on DVD!

Bo Duke is a hottie!!! :p

(Even today he's good looking, he plays Clark's dad on Smallville :) )

i have been away from the forum for a while so idont know what has been going on but its good to see its all beenworked out peace love and happiness to all!

Em xxx

Ya know....it's pretty good to take a thread fromtension and stress and change it to a young black man to a middle agedwhite...... person?

:p We're good.... lol.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Ya know....it's pretty good to take a thread from tensionand stress and change it to a young black man to a middle agedwhite...... person?

:p We're good.... lol.
You just said a million words in one sentence!:)nite nite eveyone, this was good.

well i had hoped this would help i worked all day aand came home to be surprised! 5 pages lol wow

its started off good and in the middle when down hill.

LET IT GO!!!!!!! stop perpetuating the drama people please.

this is supposed to be a happy place we are all intitled to ouropinions so dont jump on people about there conduct because in someoneelses eyes yours may not be the greatest either please

i love you guys

lets make this work k

sara

gjsara wrote:
well i had hoped this would help i worked all dayaand came home to be surprised! 5 pages lol wow

its started off good and in the middle when down hill.

LET IT GO!!!!!!! stop perpetuating the drama people please.

this is supposed to be a happy place we are all intitled to ouropinions so dont jump on people about there conduct because in someoneelses eyes yours may not be the greatest either please

i love you guys

lets make this work k

sara

Hi, Sara ... :) If you would, please try not to address thisagain on the open board. There are many positive things goingon behind the scenes and things are slowly but surely workingout. We don't want to light the fire again.

Thanks.

-- BunnyMommy :dude:

Besides, we were all in deep discussion about old heartthrobs such a Michael Jackson.

Now that's something you didn't think you'd see in one sentance did ya?

You gals are a hoot!!!

I'll be over at the forum of ChoppedLiver.com if ya want me for anything (JK)

:cool:

~Jim

Back