to everyone on the forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjsara

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As all of you know, there has been alot of drama latley here at the forum. I'm not going to perpetuate it any more.

Whatever it is, sqaush it. This is a family, not a boxing ring.

We are here to help rabbits and people that own them, not attack peoples character and personalities.

I have come here for almost a year and this is ridiculous.

Whatever differences people may have, let them go, or don't post ineach others topics. We are all entitled to our opinions, and Iencourage you to express them.

Also, it is my opinion that Buck and Carolyn have recently come underfire. They?are GREAT people, and have helped us ALL in one way oranother it's not the greatest thing to do to throw it in their faces byinsulting them. This was once a great place to be; let's make it oneagain.

sara

Don't sweat it. We're growing and we're experiencing change and growing pains.

A 34-year old friend of my best friend's died today of cancer. Don'tsweat the small stuff, and this, Dear Friends, is small stuff.

From old to new, Buck and I, Pamnock, Raspberry Swirl, gjsara, dr.pete, and others that kept this forum going when there were 6 memberswill still be here.

Onwards and Upwards!

We're just getting started on where this forum is going. Trust me.

:)

-Carolyn

3 cheers for gjsara

i think your right

we are just a bunny site

varnaxxxxgood on ya lass for having the bottle to say something xxxx

Great post Sara :D.

I was working all yesterday so I don't know if anything extra has beengoing on, but I do know there's been a lot of stress recently whichI've had no desire to take part in.

I love my rabbits, I love this forum and without the great people on itthis forum wouldn't exist -so I was really glad to readCarolyn's words on the matter and I'm looking forward to the next greatphase :dude:.

Kate

Can I get a witness!

Amen! Preach it!

*mm-hmmm*

(yeah so my background is in a black charismatic church, what can I say? :p)

AnnaS wrote:
Wowwe are like a real family. We fight and make up just like familymembers do.
LOL! This family is better then one side ofmy family! The oneside lets fights last for quite a while! It's like walking on eggshells with them. I thought the death of my cousin, whom was 8 at thetime, would have helped get the family more on a bonding level. It didfor one holiday and then back to sides again. It's one of thosefamilies that you love each individual but not as a whole family.:?

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
AnnaS wrote:
Wow we are like areal family. We fight and make up just like family members do.
LOL! This family is better then one side of my family! The one sidelets fights last for quite a while! It's like walking on egg shellswith them. I thought the death of my cousin, whom was 8 at the time,would have helped get the family more on a bonding level. It did forone holiday and then back to sides again. It's one of those familiesthat you love each individual but not as a whole family. :?

You are right, not all families make up that fast, but usually withpeople that are close to you and you can't be in a fight with them fora long time, the next day after a fight you always find something niceto say to make up.

AnnaS wrote:
Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
AnnaS wrote:
Wow we are like areal family. We fight and make up just like family members do.
LOL! This family is better then one side of my family! The one sidelets fights last for quite a while! It's like walking on egg shellswith them. I thought the death of my cousin, whom was 8 at the time,would have helped get the family more on a bonding level. It did forone holiday and then back to sides again. It's one of those familiesthat you love each individual but not as a whole family. :?

You are right, not all families make up that fast, but usually withpeople that are close to you and you can't be in a fight with them fora long time, the next day after a fight you always find something niceto say to make up.
Very true!!

I only talk about my bunnies and how to help themlive as good and healthy life as I can give them. That is why I camelooking for this site. I am so glad I found it. I have gotten excellentadvice on a subject I knew nothing about when I wrote my firstletter.I was verygratefulfor the help. Iam sure things will come up again when I need help. I hope you willstill be there for me.

Blue was my first bunny. He still loves on me any time I go to spendtime with him. I have sense gotten a few more. I love them all andbecause of your advise on Blue, I have learned much more about them.

I'm sorry to hear of your friends loss. I am a 1 year cancer surviver.My dear cousin wasn't so lucky. There is nothing more important thenlife. I live my life one day at a time and refuse to waste one preciousminute. Every morning when I wake up I am thankful that I did.

I check on my bunnies every morning to make sure they are ok and tellthem, "IT'S A WONDERFUL DAY TO BE ALIVE. THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE TOSHARE IT WITH ME." Some will say I'm not right in the noodle, but Idon't care. I know someday I won't wake up and talk to my bunnies. Lifeis for living.

Thank you for being here when I need help with my precious bunnies.

mary :D

Ummmm....how's that saying go??.....

hakuna matatah

:)

****bet a lot of people will be humming this for the rest of their day****

:~) JimD

Back