to everyone on the forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blueyes65 wrote:
...Hey Buck 'Pip Pip Cheerio and all that Stuff' o.k. mygrandfather used that one:D
Implying that I am old enough to be your grandfather, I suppose!

Well, I am by jimminy you young whippersnapper, you! So there!:p

Don't imagine there is anyone else older here, any way. LOL

Buck

BunnyMommy wrote:
EDITED TO ADD: JimD, Carolyn's clarification postwas at my request for just general knowledge. It's justhappenstance that it appeared on this thread. :)

True.

I put it in here because it was the most upbeat post to everyone we have had to date recently.

-Carolyn

Bo B Bunny wrote:
After reading Carolyn's post I had to come back and see what the first post actually said...
It's over Bo bunny...let it go. The air smells cleaner andfresher already.

JimD...I don't think anyone here ever had an issue with you, O/T orotherwise. I count ourselves lucky to have your imput.

Buck

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
Thanks BM! Nice to see you again.

I have A LOT of fences to mend, I know that...., but I am hoping thateveryone I've hurt will find it in their heart to forgive me....

And I send out a heartfelt apology to those who were affected by my wrong choice of action....

I'm not very good with words at all so I don't really know what to say, all I know how to say really is I'm sorry. I truly am.
For someone who claims to be not very good with words, those words strike me as rather eloquent.

Welcome back home! We've missed ya!

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
After reading Carolyn's post I had to come back and see what the first post actually said...
It's over Bo bunny...let it go. The air smells cleaneralready.

JimD...I don't think anyone here ever had an issue with you, O/T orotherwise. I count ourselves lucky to have your input.

Buck

I second that on both counts, Buck.

-Carolyn

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
I have A LOT of fences to mend, I know that. And I know itsgoing to take quite some time to be trusted again, but I am hoping thateveryone I've hurt will find it in their heart to forgive me.

.....that day, just everything was going wrong and I took it out on the wrong people.

....I send out a heartfelt apology to those who were affected by my wrong choice of action.

....all I know how to say really is I'm sorry. I truly am.

-Michelle

When you know better, you dobetter.Thank you for the apology Michelle.

There is no strength where there is no trouble.

The forum will get stronger and we will all become closer again.

RaspberrySwirl

Buck Jones wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
It's over Bo bunny...let it go. The air smells cleaner andfresher already.

JimD...I don't think anyone here ever had an issue with you, O/T orotherwise. I count ourselves lucky to have your imput.

Buck
LOOK I didn't revisit it. I was joking around when suddenlythat was thrown up in the midst.IF you read my post, I didn'teven remember what the original topic was.

I'm a little ticked to find out I was being "shunned" by certain people for NO REASON.

I'll have my say. I'm sure a lot of people would like their actions "dropped".

Bo B, please notice again that we stated thatCarolyn's post was not directed towards anyone in particular.I asked her to post a clarification of what she said. It wasjust happenstance that it appeared where it did.

Please, again (and I'm asking this with all sincerity), let's take thisoff board. We were doing well for a minute here.Please don't fan the flames again.

If I can be of any assistance in helping to mend fences, PM me and I'llbe happy to do so. I think that sensitivities and tempers arejust high right now and until those are cooled misunderstandings willcontinue to occur.

That was stated AFTER I posted.

AGAIN, people need to stop ASSUMING they know what is goingon. I replied because I saw a post by Carolyn right aftermine .....

I do not appreciate being Chastised for merely stating what I think onthis subject when I was off talking to someone else....... MY GOD! I am41 years old!

Bo, that's exactly the post that I was talkingabout. I certainly don't know EXACTLY what's going on withyou, but I know that right now you are not helping the situation.

I'm in no way chastising you. I'm asking you, actuallyimploring,for the good of the general board that you pleasetake this off board.

I know I am new here, and what brought me to thisforum was the mast information available to me bya group ofgreat people. I am not going to start judging this person orthat and if I feel I have a question that arises, I think appropriatlya private PM would be more than efficiant, as sometimesevennewbies feel left out. I question somehostility and really do not understand any of it, and really dont wontto at this time, because I wish to remain here and gain new friendshipsand learn new experiences, as well share them.

Life is too short to dabble in personal conflicts and minualtits or tats should I say, and yes children are aboard and really donot understand this muck that is happening. I believethisthread should end on a happy note once all membersgettheir feelings out and then let it be.

I emphasize with everyone's feelings, and hostilityseems sostrong right now but see aspeaking out period which isworking. My understandingis that Danielle isrunning a business through this site and would hate to see thisforumtaken downdue to her losing anypotentialbusiness.Everyone hereis so unique in their own way, and so helping andunderstanding. I have voiced my opinion and will not again,as I also have invested 3 months of my time in dedication to this siteand hope to spend many more, you'r all great and have enjoyed my firstthree months here so far.

Debbie

Buck Jones wrote:
blueyes65 wrote:
...Hey Buck'Pip Pip Cheerio and all that Stuff' o.k. my grandfather used thatone:D
Implying that I am old enough to be your grandfather, I suppose!

Well, I am by jimminy you young whippersnapper, you! So there!:p

Don't imagine there is anyone else older here, any way. LOL

Buck
HEHE...thought that would grab your attention, and yes wippersnapper I was and am..lol!

blueyes65 wrote:
Life is too short to dabble in personal conflicts and minualtits or tats should I say, and yes children are aboard and really donot understand this muck that is happening. I believethisthread should end on a happy note once all membersgettheir feelings out and then let it be.

I emphasize with everyone's feelings, and hostilityseems sostrong right now but see aspeaking out period which isworking. My understandingis that Danielle isrunning a business through this site and would hate to see thisforumtaken downdue to her losing anypotentialbusiness.Everyone hereis so unique in their own way, and so helping and understanding.
Debbie
Fo Shizzle. ;)

Don't worry, BlueEyes, we're going to get this all workedout. There are some really positive things happening behindthe scenes even as we speak. :D

We have really wonderful people here on this board. We'rejust going through some growing pains right now, but we're going tocome out stronger on the other end.

You'll see! ... :dude:

BunnyMommy wrote:
Don't worry, BlueEyes, we're going to get this all workedout. There are some really positive things happening behindthe scenes even as we speak. :D

We have really wonderful people here on this board. We'rejust going through some growing pains right now, but we're going tocome out stronger on the other end.

You'll see! ... :dude:
BunnyMommy I understandand am positive in a shorttime it will be worked out, thats what makes success, is working thingsout, I really appreciate you all in your own unique ways:Dand lookforward to the new and improved Rabbit Forum:dude:

Back