to everyone on the forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lissa, I was in love with Mike Patton in highschool! I had pictures of that guy EVERYWHERE. LOLOLOL They were myfavorite group in high school (along with Jane's and Primus amongothers).

He's still a hottie. Phew.

gjsara wrote:
forgive me lord for i have sinned!

I'm jumping in late here, but apparently there's a pirate museum in KeyWest, and they have a guy that works there that with full make up, he'sthe spitting image of Jack Sparrow. My husband was there for a businesstrip and saw him. The guy saw the movie with his son, and his son toldhim that he looked like Jack Sparrow, so he apparently lost aton of weight to become the character.

Megan

Stephanie wrote:
Lissa, I was in love with Mike Patton in high school! I hadpictures of that guy EVERYWHERE. LOLOLOL They were my favorite group inhigh school (along with Jane's and Primus among others).

He's still a hottie. Phew.
My husband is completely infatuated with Mike Patton. He hasall of his albums. I think the man has talent, but he's justnot my style at all. Very sexy though. :D

Then there's Bo...mmmm.....BO!!! lol (okay, so no one really know who's he is, but... oh well! :p)

bo2.jpg

And, for those in our younger crowd, you might know John Schneider as Clark's dad on Smallville!!!

Look at the age difference from Bo to Jonathan Kent :p

john5.jpg

Back