The World According to Snoopy, Chloe, Coco and Sadie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your welcome snuggy is a very cutebun! snoopy thinks she's pretty hawt! but don't tell chloe she mightnot like that to much.:shock: oh i'm afraid i've said to much

Nice Montage!

What font did you use for the Rabbits Only part? I am a big photoshop user and I am always looking for cool fonts...

stephiemarie78 wrote:
Not saying idon't like the current logo for the forums but i made this today =)
with some of my favorite photos from the forums

ro.jpg

stephiemarie78 wrote:
I use it for the guild i'm in when i play swg or wow.

I was reading through your posts and I saw this. When you say wow, do you mean world of warcraft?

Your bunnies are extremely cute by the way. I just feel like hugging them! ;)

I play world of warcraft too!:D I only play it during the summer though, because when Iplay it, I get too addicted. ;) I only have a level21 night elf druid and a level 15 (I think....) night elfhunter. Those are my two mains.lol...don't worry...I'm a nerd too! :cool:

stephiemarie78 wrote:
lol it's ok anyone that play wow will understand what i said. :shock:

hah, I understand ;). I have a 44 Human Mage that I have beenplaying off and on for the past few months. She's my main,then I have a dranai Rogue and a Night Elf Hunter that I play too. I'mon Zangamarsh.

Nadia
(fellow nerd)

im slow too i've had my rouge and pally for over a year. i take breaks from it too like i haven't played in a month or so.

ok so i got my other 2 rabbits home. only took a few pictures, i wanted them to get used to the new cage

cooter
100_6169.jpg

coco
100_6165.jpg

Well cooter has alot of mats on his back side soi had to cut them out, and it looks like he sat in pee and it dried soi had to wash his butt. now coco was clean and they were in the samecage. they both are eating and coco keeps runing around checkingeverything out. cooter still trys to hump coco poor girl, so im gonnahave to get him nutered soon. she doesn't seems to mind though and theydon't fight. snoopy knows someone in the cage above him he keepssniffing up there. chloe doesn't seems to care. it's been a very longday. I had to trim both of thier nails.

l_43f7f45aa28ca7c75e1aff473fa1ea0e.jpg

Back