The World According to Snoopy, Chloe, Coco and Sadie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I wanted to share the photos of my bunnies that are with my husband. I want them back but he will not let me.

CoCo
item

item

Blue

item

Cooter

Cooter and Daisy(RIP)
item

Awww ...Sweetie, that's aweful that your husband won't let you have them...

I hope that gets resolved somehow...:(

Love and hugs for you, Snoopy, Cooter, Daisy, Coco, and Blue!!

:inlove::kiss::bouquet::pray::hug::heartbeat:

(And, for the record, I remembered every name but Blue's without havingto reference back to your post...your babies make quite an impression!:D)

well daisy died almost a year ago now
he was really mad at me when i left him i was lucky that he let me takesnoopy, it wasn't easy to make the choice, i'd like to get atleast cocoback since i had just had her fixed.

Oh wow...sounds like you've been to heck andback with your situation...I'm so sad to hear that. Peoplecan really be horrible when they choose to be. :(

Adorable picture...how sweet!! :D

Thanks for your kind words. I had just gottenCoCo i was moving into a 1 bedroom apartment and there was just NO roomfor 2 bunnies. I'm hoping that since were in a 2bedroom now he will letme have her. I had gotten her for snoopy. I was talking to him theother day and he's Put CoCo in Cooters cage, with out even bondingthem. He said CoCo has pulled most of cooters hair out from the top ofhis head. I told him he should take her out and put her back in hercage asap! make me sad, i just wanna drive up there right now and takethem back. he's only keeping me away from them to get back at me forleaving him, but it's only hurting them. i miss them all very much.:(

Yea i just called him agin he said that coco andcooter are getting along really good they snuggle and everything :(, Itold him I want to take the all home with me. He said no u can't havethem all. I said fine i'll leave you blue! He said he would think aboutit. :bunnydance: I think i can bond the 3 together

Back