The World According to Snoopy, Chloe, Coco and Sadie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So today's my birthday and I've really beenwanting a new rabbit for awhile now. I've check craiglist everyday andpetfinder. I went to see some of the rabbits they have but they onlyhad 2 left none of really said take me home. So on our way home westoped at this small pet store to look at fish tanks. I walked in andthere she was. :shock: They had id say 11 different babys but i pickedher up and i knew!

Chloe
item

item

item

item

item

Yea thats the idea, I'm working on it nowacutally since snoopy is already nutered. I think it was pretty much asuccess!!! I had them out tonight and it went VERY well.

They Ignored each other
100_6001.jpg

Then some sniffing of the butts
100_5987.jpg

Ok lots of sniffing
100_5986.jpg

100_5994.jpg

awww grooming too
100_6003.jpg

100_5992.jpg

100_5982.jpg

Then the cuddling
100_6008.jpg

100_6005.jpg

how cute is this
100_6011.jpg

100_6012.jpg

Aww, how cute!

Just remember that babies normally get along with just about anybunny,but it may change once she hits puberty. I wouldn't housethem together in case they fight in the future, but lots of supervisedplay time is a good idea.

When I bonded my trio, I though Zeke was already neutered but there wasa mix up at the vets and he didn't get done that day. So Ibonded him in. Well, he started humping up a storm andsprayed all over the place (including the otherbunnies...eww...). Once I realized what had happened, he wentin for his neuter pronto. About a month after that, hestopped humping everyone and he hasn't sprayed since.

So, I would try to get her in to be spayed as soon as she's old enough, and then continue with full bonding after she's healed.

But, looks good so far!

--Dawn

yea I have no plans on housing them togetheruntil after she is spayed. I have high hopes that they cont. to befriends =) I've never seen snoopy act this way with any other rabbit,and it may only be because he knows shes a baby but for now I will behappy they like each other lol

SO CUTE!!! I don't know HOW I missed the bonding pictures...but oh wow...they are so adorable!!!!

I'm so glad the Snoopster found a friend, and I hope to hear of their friendship continuing to flourish. :D

They are adorable together, I dont know how I missed all this!

I love this one:

100_6011.jpg

They are just the cutest little snuggle buns! I want another lionhead :D

Back