The World According to Snoopy, Chloe, Coco and Sadie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephiemarie78

Reaction score
This is Snoopy he is almost a year old! Ibrought Snoopy home from the SPCA in St.Pete on August 26th, 2006 andwell its time that he has a blog!

Snoopy is such a sweet boy he has soft fur and I love petting him. Hevery outgoing and loves [size="-1"]craisins! He comes running when iopen the bag! Although i wish he'd eat more hay, he loves veggies andhis pellets. He absolutely will not drink from a bottle! He'ssort of a spoiled. He is adjusting to living in our living room. He'sonly in his cage when were not home or asleep, So during the day it'sjust me and Snoop. He loves watching tv with me. :bunnydance:Snoopy has lots of toys , he especially like the fake tree thats in theliving room you can find him hanging out under it. He also loves hisnew willow tent! He's not sure what to think of his condo![/size]

49kNM9EqBZERa6qHjxag8dlASfIguYGV.jpg

OA4LwlrV065u52ADvo0nmm6qNaIp9igA.jpg

item

item

item

item

item

item

item

how cute is he! His coat looks so soft!!!!!!!
I like his castle ;), Bangbang would like something like that so she could keep and eye on everyone.
The pic with his peeking out of his castle is particularly cute!!

I finally got around to making Snoopy his veryown NIC Cage! Pictures below. Its only 2 grids wide and 2 grids long soI made it 3 grids tall with 3 lvls. He hasn't gotten up in the otherpart yet.

item

item

this is the top lvl i got the cube from walmart in the cat section. snoopy loves it.
item

item

item

don't u love my matching bowls LOL

LOL well right now Snoopy has decied that hedoes not like were i put his food bowl and it pushing it around hiscage! Yes he is a VERY spoiled boy.
he even sits on the couch with me while i watch tv.
item

Latest posts

Back