THE OFFICIAL 4 BUNDLES OF JOY HOMETHREAD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
irishmist wrote:
25 days old today ... decided that other bunnies food dishesare much more interesting than theirs. Apparently theirs areto small for sitting and relaxing while they eat!

Chubby little monkeys aren't they?

At least they don't sit in the water bowl!

Wow - seems hard to believe they're already that old.Ginger's litter is 9 days old and one of them should be opening itseyes in the next 12-24 hours....then the fun begins!

They are really precious - I bet you're going to miss them - do you have a favorite?

My favourite is the one with the white nose...since I have been teasing Tina so much about it...it hasbecomemy favourite. It melts you everytime you look atit. He even stands higher than than the rest when I go to letthem out and is always the first one to run to me.

Susan

Isn't it amazing how you can develop afavorite? I already have one with Ginger's litter and I'mtrying really hard to give them all love.

It's so funny to me sometimes the ones that catch our hearts.When I started breeding lionheads - the one thing I DIDN'T want ....was chestnut. I didn't like chestnut at all. I wasalso ONLY going to keep double maned rabbits (with the double manegenes...a single mane can still look like a double mane when it isyoung).

So what do I do? Even before her eyes are open...I fall inlove with Harriet - a single mane, chestnut doe. Even thoughsome of the others are cuter...she is the one I simply love themost. Fortunately, she has turned out really cute and I thinkshe's going to keep her mane like her daddy did (he's 18 months old andhas kept his mane really well).

Art says he doesn't think I'll ever have a litter or bunch of litters where I won't have at least one favorite!

Peg

Time for some new piccy's

STRIKE A POSE!

d6abf50a.jpg

IF I SIT HERE AND LOOK REAL CUTE.. WILL YOU LET ME OUT?

e56dbfce.jpg

WATCHA MEAN THIS ISN'T HOW YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO CUDDLE!

fb8d685c.jpg

IF WE RUN REAL FAST MOMMY WILL ONLY GET PICTURES OF OUR BUTTS!

6d230a66.jpg

SEE TOLD YA!

d09861e9.jpg

They are all 6 weeks old, can not weigh them because they do not fitinto the scale anymore, and they do not weigh enough to show on thebathroom scales.

They are very adventurous, and explore everything. The pureblack one is the ring leader, she starts all the mischief they getinto. It is like watching a game of follow theleader. They know where their food is kept and will sit bythe closet until I get the hint :?. When I take them out toplay, I say to them okay who wants a kiss, they all come to the side ofthe crib and stand up waiting for me to pick them up, kiss them on thenose, pat their butts and send them off to play.

I really did not want the experience of having babies, but I tell you now that I would not have missed it for the world!

Bunnies are like lays potatoe chips, you can't have just one!

Susan

They sure are adorable...and they look sohealthy!! For someone who had no idea what to do, you and momsure pulled it off! Great job!

irishmist wrote:
Bunnies are like lays potatoe chips, you can't have just one!
:shock: Does that mean you are going to have more?

They are so cute, so lucky for you. It's something not very people get to experience.

Rainbows! :)

What an adorable picture with the leg over the other little guy.

fb8d685c.jpg

-Carolyn

Mom has posted more pictures of me - so now itis time for more pictures of your babies. After all - I evenhalfway cooperated last night!

The BunFather

Okay here are some pics, but I had to put themto bed before I could get any... Baby D is a ham... as soon as I bringout the camera she is sitting up pretty posing for thepicture. Unless I keep her busy she tries to jump in the picsof the other bunnies LOL

I find that the two squirrel colour bunnies snuggle together and thethe two black ones snuggle together... is that justcoincidence? You very rarely find a brown one with a blackalone they are always with the same colour or all together.

BABY B

596b4a50.jpg

BABY A

be794c75.jpg

BABY D

919bf1de.jpg

AGAIN....

4a34c10a.jpg

BABY C

583d7b92.jpg

BABY A & C

4ade30e4.jpg

It has been determined that we have 4 little girls... slim faces and pink tacos!

We have named them temporarily. I have given them the names of precious stones as they are all little GEMS

AMETHYST formerly baby a

886abb43.jpg

TOPAZ formerly baby b

4cb14477.jpg

SAPPHIRE formerly baby c

ea10c2f9.jpg

OPAL formerly baby d

95f06b2e.jpg

We haven't seen pictures from you in a while!

:waiting:

-Carolyn

Well the reason there has been no updates isthat 3 out of the four were rehomed. I kept the girl and theboys went to a relative of my husbands. His cousin had 3children and now they each have a rabbit. They are healthyand happy and living a few miles from me. Sapphire the one Ikept is an active happy bunny who I swear was a pig in anotherlife! Sapphire is bonded with her mother and they are quitehappy together.

IM000983b.jpg

Latest posts

Back