THE OFFICIAL 4 BUNDLES OF JOY HOMETHREAD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nosetwitch.. YOU think they look scary.. wellyou should have seen the look on my face when I first saw them ( kindaof like the mask from the movie scream! :shock:

Peg...They were most co-operative getting them dressed...just not whenI was taking the pics LOL. They already go in 10 differentdirections and there are only 4 of them! :D

Soooska and Lyndsy... Since I am from Ontario... Don't count yourselvesout on NOT getting one lol... My parents are visiting in OctoberLOL :cool:

Jen... I can't stand how cute they are.. am becoming attached real baaaaad! :?

Freddys Mom... They have some lop in them the mothers side... So I amhoping for the same thing. Maybe Dale will take another side triplol:D

PPG... you got that right! :D

Tina... will talk to Dale.. I am sure he wouldn't mind a trip toIndiana! think white nose, white nose, white nose!lol :p

Hope I have not forgot anyone, if I have please forgive me!

Susan

irishmist wrote:
Peg...They were most co-operative getting themdressed...just not when I was taking the pics LOL. Theyalready go in 10 different directions and there are only 4 of them! :D

Susan

Only 10 directions? Man...I need to send my little ones thereto teach them...oh that's right - they're only 2 1/2 weeksstill....give them another week or so..

:cool:

No send Tiny down for a visit... They need help in the manners department!

I will say that they are starting to come to me when I call for themand I tap my finger on the bottom of the crib. Hope that doesnot mean that they are gonna be smart, it makes them harder to handle!

Susan

IM000757.jpg

Oh I do believe no words are needed !!!!!!!!!!!!!

irishmist wrote:
No send Tiny down for a visit... They need help in the manners department!

I will say that they are starting to come to me when I call for themand I tap my finger on the bottom of the crib. Hope that doesnot mean that they are gonna be smart, it makes them harder to handle!

Susan

Let me put it this way. Harriet learned her name....so shecame running to me when I called her once. I picked her up -loved on her - and then put her BACK in the bunny room - against herwishes.

She now looks up when I call her name...but she doesn't come running anymore.

Yeah....they'll get smarter as you train them!

Peg

P.S. Tiny's too busy getting lessons in manners from Ginger now thatshe's had her babies. Seems like he's in trouble with her forletting "that floozy" Miss Bea take over her bedroom and closet....sohe got bit on the rear end several times tonight when she had herplaytime. Then she decided to groom him. It will bein his diary later tonight or tomorrow! So...he can't comethere yet...he's got two "women" to contend with...one who just had herbabies and one who is pregnant...

TinysMom wrote:
irishmist wrote:
No sendTiny down for a visit... They need help in the manners department!

Susan

Let me put it this way. Harriet learned her name....so shecame running to me when I called her once. I picked her up -loved on her - and then put her BACK in the bunny room - against herwishes.

She now looks up when I call her name...but she doesn't come running anymore.

Yeah....they'll get smarter as you train them!

Peg

P.S. Tiny's too busy getting lessons in manners from Ginger now thatshe's had her babies. Seems like he's in trouble with her forletting "that floozy" Miss Bea take over her bedroom and closet....sohe got bit on the rear end several times tonight when she had herplaytime. Then she decided to groom him. It will bein his diary later tonight or tomorrow! So...he can't comethere yet...he's got two "women" to contend with...one who just had herbabies and one who is pregnant...

OH Poor Tiny.... you are gonna have to get him a mate with no teeth!

Susan,

I've posted pictures of our lionheads and Tiny...now its your turn topost pictures of your babies again. I forget...how old arethey now?

Peg

OKAY time for some new pics

BABIES B & D

IM000784resting.jpg

BABY C

IM000785c.jpg

BABY A

IM000798a.jpg

I PREFER PEPSI TO COKE!

IM000796momandbaby.jpg

FEEDING TIME

IM000808feeding.jpg

MOM AT REST AFTER ATTACK OF THE STARVING MUNCHINS!
IM000797.jpg

Not as easy as it used to be, they don't stay still for very long!

Susan

New Pics: Approx. 13 OZS give or take an ounze.. hard to weigh almost too big for my scale.

BABY A

IM000833a.jpg

BABY B

IM000827b.jpg

BABY C

IM000831c.jpg

BABY D

IM000826d.jpg

LET'S SEE IF WE CAN FIND A WAY OUT HERE!

IM000823a.jpg

PLAYING WITH THE SLINKY

IM000819a.jpg

IM000818a.jpg

IM000821a.jpg

W:shock:W are you fast. Baby Pictures :dancing:

These babies are adorable. Oh my, they have gotten so big. Theyare all adorable but I still just love little Baby C. That nose justmelts me. I love this picture I feel like I could reach right in andgrab that baby for some snuggle tim.
IM000785c.jpg

I just love this baby's nose so kissable
IM000831c.jpg

The babies playing with the slinky is awesome. Great picturesSusan, I enjoyed them so much. I will never get tired of seeing them.What a bunch of dolls.

Tina

Oh man....I want to steal Baby B so badly......

I MUST restrain myself. I can't steal it and tell Art thatit's just borrowing Eric's room while he's at college....besides, Ericwouldn't like being replaced by a rabbit...I don't think he'd takekindly to that.

But Baby B is my hands-down favorite....

Peg

IM000833a.jpg

Look at this face! How cute is this little one! I'm in love with baby a! SOOOOOO CUTE!

They are all cute! LOL! at your recliner story... poor hubby!

:monkey::monkey::monkey::mrsthumper:

Hi Susan, those babies are the cutest.My goodness they are growing like the weeds in my garden fast& big.

That baby C is really adorable with that white spot soooo kissable.

So how old are they now?

I'll have to try to dig up some pictures of our Babies. Ifind though the pictures look really blurry, we must be doing somethingwrong.

Talk to you soon.

Soooska

Oh my goodness! Icant believe I have totally missed this! I must have been gone for along time! Look at these adorable babies!! :DYou are so luckyto have such cute furkids :D Haha it makes me miss mybabies.

~Amy

25 days old today ... decided that other bunniesfood dishes are much more interesting than theirs. Apparentlytheirs are to small for sitting and relaxing while they eat!
IM000836a.jpg

Chubby little monkeys aren't they?

IM000837a.jpg

I swear they get cuter every time I seethem. What a bunch of little dolls. W:shock:W, 25 days old already,they grow too fast. Give them all kisses on those adorable noses, ifyou can catch them that is.

Tina

Back