THE OFFICIAL 4 BUNDLES OF JOY HOMETHREAD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
DAY 2:

We all had our pictures taken and did our best to squirm as quick as wecould out of the picture. We were also weighed and we evenliked that less, that was cruel and unusual punishment!

BABY A: 2.5 OZ

IM000615a.jpg

IM000617a.jpg

BABY B: 2.5 OZ

IM000602b.jpg

IM000608b.jpg

BABY C: 2.5 OZ

IM000620c.jpg

IM000618C.jpg

BABY D: 2.0 OZ

IM000623D.jpg

IM000625D.jpg

Sorry about the fuzziness, but these little guys do not stay still for less than a second!

Mother and babies are both doing well.

Had the babies out tonight for acuddle. It is really neat the push their little bodies intoyour warmth. I only bring them out for about 15 minutes, I donot want them to get chilled. One of them was even nibblingmy hand... their teeth are soooo tiny!

irishmist wrote:
Had the babies out tonight for a cuddle. It isreally neat the push their little bodies into your warmth. Ionly bring them out for about 15 minutes, I do not want them to getchilled. One of them was even nibbling my hand... their teethare soooo tiny!
LOL for now heyare , wait a week and thelittle boogers find out whatthem teeth are made for lol . :shock2:

Gypsy .. thanks... will remember not to have my fingers in the wrong place at the wrong time LOL

Yes Baby D is my fave too. Well you already know that LOL

Susan

irishmist wrote:
Gypsy .. thanks... will remember not to have my fingers inthe wrong place at the wrong time LOL

Yes Baby D is my fave too. Well you already know that LOL

Susan

Ohh! I picked the one with the black dot?!? How funny...I like him/her cuz you can really see the white belly...so darn cute!

Ichanged the marking system on them...they now have the letters of the alphabet marked on theirears. A-D.. makes it easy for recording in their journal,weighing, checking for ping pong bellies etc.

DAY 3:

Everybunny looks good today.. tummies bulging. Gracie is doing a good job, I am so proud of her.

I'm so glad to hear that everything's going well, irishmist! :happybunny:

I know how shocked you were when you discovered the babies, but Icouldn't be happier for them to be in such capable hands.Hope you are able to rehome all of them to good families.

Best wishes,
-Carolyn

DAY 4:

It is looking great. Mom and Kits are doing sowell. I put a face cloth in the bottom of the nestbox. Because this happened without my knowledge I was leftscrambling to find something to put the kits in, so I did not want themon cold plastic. Now they have discovered that they can getunderneath the cloth, gave me a start cuz I could not see them rightaway LOL. Baby A has gotten out of the box twice, I havefound him scrambling along the bottom of the cage, Gracie just sittingthere looking at him, then at me, she seems to say " Well, what do youexpect me to do about it?" LOL

When do we get more pictures? Have you weighed them again at all?

I'm DYING to see new pictures.....then again - I obviously love pictures of babies!

Peg

Group Photo!!!. They all weigh awhopping 3 OZs. Two of them are starting to do more walkingthan scooting. My babies are growing up:bigtears:Looks like Ihave 2 chestnuts and 2 blacks... so far anyway LOL

From OMG help what am I going to do,,,,,, to,,,,,,, OMG my babies are growing LOL

You sure are lovin being a bunnygrandma and good for you :highfive:

irishmist wrote:
DAY 4:

Gracie just sitting there looking at him, then at me, sheseems to say " Well, what do you expect me to do about it?" LOL
Well, Gracie knows what Grandma's are for - to do all the runningaround ;). They are looking really good - Gracie is being such a goodmom!

Jan

DAY 6:

After all that stress last night.. am feeling much better today and more secure with Gracies abilities as a mom.

The babies weigh a full 4 ozs... growing like weeds!

Could not get a decent group shot... really squirmy today, I thought this one was really cute tho.

ANDTHE WINNER is Chunkey Monkey by a Paw !!!!

that is so darnedcute . I love it when they actall silly to sleep .

Back