THE OFFICIAL 4 BUNDLES OF JOY HOMETHREAD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All thebabies eyes areopen!!! boy oh boy were you guys right when you said theydon't walk they run and in 4 different directions I might add!

I did not know anyone who had a playpen so someone was throwing out acrib and I tried to modify it so I would have no escapees, and theywould leave poor Gracie alone. I turn the nestbox arounduntil Gracie has fed them, I let Gracie out and then the babies havelots of room to run around. They seem to really like it, theyare bouncing around it and their ears are up and alert. Socute!

This is what I have done:

IM000717b.jpg

IM000718b.jpg

Any suggestions of what I should add to it?

Susan

I love your crib setup - I wish I could talk Artinto letting me do that...but I'd have about 5 or probably even morecribs at a time....and I don't think he'd like that. As it is- we moved the babies into our bedroom the other day (just to play withthem for a bit while we were in there) and he's dying for me to movethem back out to the living room.

Anyway - we definitely need more pictures now that their eyes are open....

I so miss babies that young...wait - what am I saying? IfGinger is pregnant (and I think she is) - Monday is day 28....so we'regetting close to her babies...and she's already made THREE nests(well....2 1/2).

Peg

P.S. She made one nest in my closet - but Miss Bea has nowclaimed our room (and Tiny) and chased her out. Then shestarted making a nest behind the bucks' cages when I moved her to hercage and locked her in with a nestbox....so I don't count the onebehind the bucks' cages to be "complete"...

All weigh in the vicinity of 7.5 ozs... tubby bunnies... I think the lop must be coming out in them LOL

More pics... all dressed up for your entertainment.

BABY A

IM000747a.jpg

BABY B
IM000729b.jpg

BABY C

IM000751c.jpg

BABY D
IM000741d.jpg

BABY C again... I think he looks like a lionhead in this pic!
IM000750c.jpg

Oh wow - I love the pictures. How didyou get the little ones to stay still long enough to dress themup? Maybe you started dressing them while they were sleeping?

The little one you say looks like a lionhead is so cute. Ihave a lionhead that looks like a scottish terrier or something - she'sadorable - but she can't stay here. That picture sort ofreminds me of her.

They're so precious. Enjoy them while you can...they grow upso fast! My little ones have almost figured out how to jumpout of the playpen (although Harley has done it twice already - shecan't seem to remember exactly how she did it).

Peg

AWWWWW bunnies are so much cuter when they'reinthis stage, I think. In the earlier pics, theylooked kinda scary.

But really, anything tiny is just so wuvva bubba luvva!!!!!

Hi Susan, If you are coming back here for a visit sneak me one of the Babies possibly "C". They are all real cute.

Has your husband softened towards them. You should let themcrawl all over him, then maybe he'll say you can keep a couple. LOL

Soooska

Oh Susan....how are the babies? And you and your hubby? And mama?

Remember....we ALWAYS love pictures!

Peg

OMGosh they are just way too cute.

Dale has forbidden me from saying I wantone,that would have been what I said.I so lovethe white nose on Baby C.

IM000750c.jpg

Look at that sweet face.

They are all adorable.

Tina

Some new pics, that I thought were cute!

A 2 1/2 week escapee!
IM000756a.jpg

Cuddling

IM000757.jpg

Baby D ---- Trying trancing!

IM000761a.jpg

Baby C --- My white nosed beauty!

IM000759a.jpg

Sorry they look a little spread out, must have shrunk them too much!

Susan

Oh my goodness! I love the squirrel looking one....color wise that is.

I need to remember - I just HAD four babies here...I don't need another one!

But I love that color....

They are all so adorable - wait until your escapees start actuallybeing able to escape....then you'll need your running shoes on!

Peg

Latest posts

Back