The Fred Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumor Control reports that Fred needs a new home. That right?

JimD wrote:
RumorControl reports that Fred needs a new home. Thatright?
Nah...sadly I had to send him back to where he camefrom...they missed him too much....:(:( So noworries anymore...no one needs to bunnynap him....

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
JimD wrote:
Rumor Controlreports that Fred needs a new home. That right?
Nah...sadly Ihad to send him back to where he came from...they missed him toomuch....:(:( So no worries anymore...no one needsto bunnynap him....
Ummmmm....Rumor Control doesn't confirm that.....:no:

Dear Corky's Mom,

I spoke to the publishers of the Rabbits Only Magazine. They said thatthey'll be happy to change the picture in the magazine to Corky,there's just one thing you have to do:

You must send Fred to me.

As soon as final arrangements of transfer are made, Corky's picture will replace the bunny's picture introducing his story.

:)

-Carolyn

Good try.....You wouldn't want him...he has afat lip..I have NO idea what the lil snot did...but somehow he cut hislip....he wasn't real impressed with me treating it..but I think heknows its for his own good so he lets me.....he's somethin else thatlil boy blue...

Hmmmmm... :ponder:

Sounds like he's a real Bother.

I better take him. You don't need the stress.

We're one step closer to seeing Corky's rightful picture to being posted.

-Carolyn

LOL! Nah...he's a good boy...he justwasn't overly impressed....its not bother...I just gave him a hard timefor doing it right before the last show for awhile..rather than wait acouple days!!!

Besides...I don't think you'd want him in his current deformed state...LOL

You're wrong. I'd take him in any state I could get him in.

Sent more emails, no answer yet. :?

-Carolyn

The good news is...Fred's "deformed" state islooking better...I've been cleaning it ALOT with peroxide and using bagbalm on it...(boy the bag balm ticks him off)..but theswelling is way down and I think it'll heal up nicely!

Latest posts

Back