The Fred Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Heh, yes, its big of her to let me keep my own bunny, eh?

Darn right it is - FOR NOW!

I didn't say forever. :nonono:

-Carolyn

Great! I took a good look at that lip last niteand its healed very well...just waiting to see if the hair growsback....I'm afraid he's been taking lessons from Corky tho on how tostand on your food bowl and look pathetically hungry.... :D

Thanks for asking!

:jumpforjoy:

Such great news!!!

You took such good care of him. :hug: Way to go!

-Carolyn

I'll try to get some pics soon...tonite I haveto make a run about an hour away and pick up 3 baby minirex forBrimmhere....to deliver to her at the end of the month...so maybetomorrow I'll get some up!

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
tonite I have to make a run about an hour away and pick up 3baby minirex for Brimmhere....to deliver to her at the end of themonth...so maybe tomorrow I'll get some up!

How cool is that!

It's going to be difficult to part with them, knowing you.Kiss them all and your bunnies too. EspeciallyFred. No worries about getting pictures up beforetomorrow. Sounds like you've got plenty to keep youbusy. I will look forward to Fred pictures when you're ableto get them though. I miss that Beautiful Face.

Hope your own health is improving.

:purplepansy:

-Carolyn

Well, she's picking up a g/f for Fred for methis Saturday as the girl is on her way thru from Arkansas...so I'llhave no choice but to part with them!!! Otherwise she'll beholding Eclipse hostage!!!

How could I let her hold this face hostage?

Eclipse1.jpg

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Well, she's picking up a g/f for Fred for me this Saturdayas the girl is on her way thru from Arkansas...so I'll have no choicebut to part with them!!! Otherwise she'll be holding Eclipsehostage!!!

How could I let her hold this face hostage?

Eclipse1.jpg
Thisis Fred's new girlfriend??? :faint: He's gonnaflip! I thought it was Fred. Am I mistaken?

Nope, that is Eclipse, his g/f...she was born I think In May of this year....can't remember for sure...ain't she a love??

Thats funny you thought it was him, Gypsy did too on first look.. ;)

What an absolute gorgeous Baby.

It hurts to know that I can't have either one. :sad:

-Carolyn

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Hurt no more...maybe you can have a baby Fred... ;)

Alright! What'reyou up to???

That's the nicest you've ever been to me.

What's the deal?????

-Carolyn

LOL!! Nothing...tis the season remember.. :puke:

Hey.....Fred babies WOULD need homes ya know.....and maybe it'd get ya off my back about napping him! :D :D

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
LOL!! Nothing...tis the season remember.. :puke:

Hey.....Fred babies WOULD need homes ya know.....and maybe it'd get ya off my back about napping him! :D :D
If Tuckerwould allow it...

Well, his baby would be the next best thing. :ponder:

WHAT AM ISAYING????

I almost fellforit!

:mad::mad:I almost had her!!!

Thanks all....yes I am collecting some nice ones...I'm looking for themore unusual in color...I hope to concentrate on blue varieties....willsee how it goes!!!

I love my babies!

Luvabun...:zoro:step AWAY from the Corky!!!!!!

Back