The Fred Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're trying to intimidate me, It's Not Working!!!

-Carolyn

It's not nice to say that about PGG when she's not here.

:no:

-Carolyn

Nice job of trying to cover,Pam.

You didn't fool me.

Like I said though, I'm all for you getting him to your place andthen me picking him up. You're not good enough tohave Fred forever.

Afterall, what kind of a person takes candy from a baby?! :no:

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Watchingyou two is better than going to the movies!

Raspberry
I was actually thinking similar thoughts LOL.

More twist and turns and comebacks than a soap opera :p:p:p

See Raspberry we have too much going for us to be dragged into a who is best match.

***Psssst lets grab Fred whilst they are slanging off at one another and run like the dickens**** We can share him!!!

Poor Fred.....it must be tough to be so cute and in such demand!

ariel wrote:
***Psssst lets grab Fred whilst they areslanging off at one another and run like the dickens****

:nonono: You better have a good medical plan if you try that!

-Carolyn

ariel wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
PoorFred.....it must be tough to be so cute and in suchdemand!
Oh he probably looooves it!! What boy wouldn'tlove having females fuss over them???:p

Oh he does love it..he came in here yesterday and was just a hugepuddle loving every minute of the lovin he was getting...that boychatters so loud it hurts MY teeth...

Geesh..and they think he'd be better off at their houses....he loveshis home here....Thats ok...while they are plotting, I'm beefing upsecurity....

Wonder if they'dbe happy with a baby Fred someday... :D

But thats ok...I know aint either of them nuts enuff to come this farto steal him...but...if Pam DOES come this far...she better have a babyHolland in hand for me...then I'll take that...and of course Fred willbe NOWHERE to be found...

She forgets....his breeder called and wants him back...yeah...yeah...thats it!

P.S.-all this...and they wonder why I've not posted new pics! :D

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
...that boy chatters so loud it hurts MY teeth...

Oh No!! This is terrible!

Poor Fred is in such pain over not being with me that he's grinding his teeth!

This is more desperate than I thought.

-Carolyn

Yes...yes...thats what it is.....back in that alternate reality huh?? or did you ever leave .....:shock2:

So...when you heading this way? Don't forget to bring Fauna, I think she'd like Fred and he'd prolly enjoy a friend....:dancing:

OH NO YOU DON'T ....that could getyouseriously hurtmy dear....as much as I adoreFred, Corky is STILL my baby!!!

:zoro::gun:

If he didn't get so depressed when I'm notaround I'd be all for it (yeah right)...but in his own best intrest I'mgonna have to say no...Sorry..... (NOT)

Latest posts

Back