The Fred Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PuterGeekGirl wrote:
The good news is...Fred's "deformed" state is lookingbetter...I've been cleaning it ALOT with peroxide and using bag balm onit...(boy the bag balm ticks him off)..but the swelling isway down and I think it'll heal up nicely!

Poor Fred. :sad:I miss seeing his pictures.

Let me take him off of your hands. You don't need the addedwork. It's best he come and live with us in Tucker Town.

-Carolyn

Maybe I'll try to snap a few tonite when he'sout for his evening treatment...will have to see how he feels aboutphotos in his current state ;)

Too much work?? Naaaaahh..this is a cakewalk compared to what Corky had! ;)

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Too much work?? Naaaaahh..this is a cakewalk compared to what Corky had! ;)

:growl:

Has anyone ever told you that You're Stubborn!?

:X

-Carolyn

Well, I'm here to tell you, Sister:

You are annoyingly S T U B B O R N!!!

:X

-Carolyn

Here you are bein mean...but I'm still niceenuff to get a couple snap shots....My son was laughing at the bunnyburrito boy and snapped a couple...

Fred10.jpg

Fred11.jpg

:tears2: I want Fred sobadly. Especially now that he's hurting.:bigtears: He looks more gorgeous every time I see him.

Poor little punkin. Give him 100 kisses for me - right now, please.

-Carolyn

I have to be ever vigilant and never turn my back for even a second -- there's Carolyn again trying to get dibs on Fred :X

Pam :bunnydance:

Actually, its not bothering him now...firstcouple days he'd tilt his head funny for his papaya tabs, but he'staking them normally again....it was pretty swollen at first andsomeone at the show told me to put bag balm on and that wouldhelp...yep! brought the swelling down real well!

I honestly don't know...he's never out withanybunny else when he plays....he had gotten a new cage and was pullingon the wires alot...so thats the only thing I can come up with issomehow cut his lip doing that...:dunno:

But I caught it pretty early and have been keeping on it...its lookinpretty good..I think it'll heal ok...and he's not even TOO mad at mefor it... ;)

My Poor Baby! That NEVER would'vehappened here! :no: No Way, Jose! NOW isthat proof enough that he come to Tucker Town?? If it isn't,I don't know what is!!

It looks painful. I'm glad you caught itearly.He looks so cute all snuggled up likethat. Keep up the good work, Nurse, and give him Lots andLots of Kisses from me.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

-Carolyn

RIIIGGGHHHTTT... well, if nothing else good has come of it...he's not messin with the bars in his cage anymore ;)

He gets lots of extra snuggles and rocked like a baby with histreatments..lil stinker! I'll give him some extras tonitefrom you!

I hope you didn't forget to kiss the baby for me.

How's he doing? Is he getting any better?

Vitamin E Oil also helps heal things quickly.

-Carolyn

Fred11.jpg

I think of this picture more than you know. How's our baby boy doing?

The way you've got him wrapped and are taking such good care of him, asyou did with Corky, makes me wonder if I should just let you keep himwith you a little while longer. He looks so content.

How's that nose doing?

-Carolyn

He's doin good...the scab has fallen off itnow...nice pink skin...so I think we're over the worst of it...Justhope the hair grows back ok....

H'e's never overly thrilled about being a bunny burrito (wonder if heheard my son say, "should we eat the burrito mom?")..but he loves beingrocked and snuggled extra when the treatment is done.. :D

Aww.

Glad to hear he's a lot better and that nasty scab is gone.

:sunshine:

-Carolyn

Back