Soooska's Six Amigos 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winston was your foster right? Haley?

The love bunnies are brother and sister I take it... nearly marked identical. They are so cute!!! If only everyone was so happy!

hehehe that last picture of buttercup is hilarious!

"What? I wasn't licking all the food of your plate. Oh, the paw prints? They were space beavers - came out of NO where!" :angel:

Hi, Janback off LOL. You can drop yours off to meon the way to Alberta. And yes they are usually quite good when I take their pictures.

Bo B yes the "Love Bunnies" are "Brother and Sister" but I now say Girlfriend & Boyfriend. And yes Winston was Haley's foster for a few days/weeks (I can't remember how ling she had them for).

Thanks Katie he does look guilty doesn't he.

Susan:)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Winston was your foster right? Haley?
Not technically, he was just a lodger :)

He was Snuggysmom's foster (she took him and her girl Penny in from a lady who could no longer care for them- they werent bonded) and although a lot of people here on RO were interested in Winston, he went toa member in Missouri, mostly bc she was closest and it seemed like a great home. That member bonded him with her girl, Vega, and then could no longer keep them. Sooo..Snuggysmom PMed me and I PMed Susan to tell her the beautiful Winston was back up for adoption. Winston and Vega started in Missouri and stayed with AngelnSnuffy in IL, Lalena in IL and then with me for a few weeks before I took them out to Susan. It was quite an adventure for us all!

Hey Haley Buttercup seems to be better. He has gained some of the weight back that he lost. He is still having a little mucous but nothing like he was having.

Here are a few new pictures of the "Dutchess"

DSC02892.jpg

DSC02888.jpg

DSC02887.jpg

DSC02886.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

Enjoy

Susan:apollo:

Thanks Jess I think she's pretty special too as a matter of fact i think all my babies are special.

Here'a another couple of the "Dutchess"

DSC02896.jpg

DSC02894.jpg
Enjoy

Daisy Mae always seems to look upset about something...a true princess.

Haley wrote:
Theres my pretty girl :)

Susan, you should sell your bunny blankets and pillows; my bunnies love them :)
Great idea Haley! Could be a good fundraiser for a rabbit rescue!

Here's one of my favorites of Daisy Mae.

DSC00886-1.jpg

PS

Valentines photos coming in a few days. Haley tell Mr Tumnus it's for him, Daisy Mae is getting all prettied up and she has a nice new outfit.:apollo:

Hi Susan, I think you have the most lucky rabbits I have ever seen. They all look so clean and tidy and happy and healthy, it's such a joy to read your blog.

Can I request that you give Vega a kiss from me please? She has always been one of my favourite forum bunnies.

Michelle

Latest posts

Back