Soooska's Six Amigos 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!!! Those are definately a couple of love bunnies. More love bunny pics please!!!

Oh man...I am so declaring this thread *cuteness exemplified*!!! Just look at all those adorable faces....!!!!! And I have to say, Daisy Mae is to die for!!! What a sweetheart...:inlove:

(Good thing Yofi hasn't seen this thread, or his hormones would be going into serious overdrive! LOL)

***P.S.:

My name is Susan, I'm 51 (dear God I think one of the older ones on here, Jim D where are you?)

Hey Susan, I'm right behind ya with the age thing (50). But I prefer not to say *older*; we're just well-seasoned. :p

And on another note, I worked with a guy many years ago who was Ukranian; his parents moved with him to Canada when he was around 6 or 7, I believe. He had to be one of the absolute nicest men I've ever had the privilege of meeting...not sure if it had to do with his heritage, his upbringing, other factors, or all of it. LOL...on my birthday one year he secretly made me a stepping stool with a handle on it, as we worked in a building supply store and I used to do stock counts...but being 4'11", it was hard for me to reach the top shelves. So Mike made this stool and presented it to me when the staff had all gone to a dinner/dance thing. He made me stand on it on the dance floor, then asked me to dance with him...and with him being 6'2", that stool came in handy. ;)

Anyway, sorry for the longwinded story...must be my age showing...hehe...:p

Hey I didnt even know you made a new blog! I love that theyre all on here together.

I love all the new pictures. Especially Daisy Mae and her bedhead. lol

How has Buttercup been feeling? Ive been thinking about him lately.

Oh and tell Chris I love the photos of him and Winston. Winston is really such a special boy. I miss him so much even though he was only here for a short time!

Hi thnks everyone for the nice compliments, the babies really appreciate the kind words.

I say Amegos because it's wishful thinking. My dream would be for all of them to be friends and I think we all know that will never happen.

More pictures to come soon.

Susan:apollo:

Yeah, I wasn't sure if you'd meant Amigos, or if Amegos meant something else.
:)
Haley wrote:
I just noticed, Amigos was spelt wrong. Thats why she commented on it. I'll change it for ya :)

I love the new blog, Susan and Chris. I'm mentioned in it:hug2:, thanks, hee hee.

I love all the new pics. Haha, love the ones of Chris and Winston;). Winston and Vega look so happy.:) Happy to see everybun too! I love all of them, but that Wilbur and Jackie are just adorable together as usual.:nod

Awwww they're so cute! :inlove:

Cheryl

Susan, my computer crashed a few weeks ago and I lost all my pics. Luckily I have so many saved on photobucket- I was going through my pics today and look what I found:

The two most beautiful lionhead boys on the planet- Tumnus and Winston:

Bunnies328.jpg

Bunnies331.jpg

And this one of Winston is one of my favorite bunny pics ever:

Bunnies268.jpg

:inlove:

OMG Haleythose pictures are priceless. Thanks so much for posting them. That third one is adorable.

I will have to print one for Daisy Maes cage.

Susan:)

Here's a few pictures of Buttercup I took today while he was resting in his nice faux fur blankie and one on the kitchen counter after he had his medicine. (Please excuse the mess on the kitchen counter)

DSC02870.jpg

DSC02873.jpg

DSC02872.jpg

DSC02871.jpg

DSC02879.jpg

Enjoy

Susan:apollo:

Latest posts

Back