Shuu's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shuu,

I've had trouble finding toys Cookie likes to play with too - he LOVESto take apart the grass mats and since then I also found he loves thoselittle Willow balls (he took apart and ATE the whole thing in 3 days:shock:).

Don't know if youhave those yet but also worth a try if hehas the same dis-interest in othertoys as Cookie generallydoes.

I got the grass mat at Petsmart I believe. I've also heard you can get something similar at Walmart if you're so inclined.

Nadia, I've thought about getting those balls but I'm not sure where they're sold. I'd probably buy a dozen if I found them.

Shuu wrote:
Nadia, I've thought about getting those balls but I'm notsure where they're sold. I'd probably buy a dozen if I found them.
If you're ever in the city - that Global Pet Foods I mentioned on Yonge street carries them.

Odin got weighed today! I don't have a scale bigenough for him and me picking him up and weighing him doesn't exactlywork so we took a trip to the vet to use their dog scale.
He's 5.5kg or 12lbs. He'll be 6 months old on the 15th of December. :bunnydance:

Hi Shuu,

I was just going thru your home thread looking at all your great pictures.

I noticed that you had a huge bag of hay, where do you purchasethis? We have four bunnies two of which eats so muchhay I would like to buy bigger bags.

Thanks, I look forward to your reply.

Soooska

Odin is just gorgeous!! I just love him!!:love:

What a sweetie!

:X I thought I was going to see an Odin picture. :waiting:

-Carolyn

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Shuu,

I was just going thru your home thread looking at all your great pictures.

I noticed that you had a huge bag of hay, where do you purchasethis? We have four bunnies two of which eats so muchhay I would like to buy bigger bags.

Thanks, I look forward to your reply.

Soooska
Global Pet Foods orders them specifically for me 'cause they know Ihave Odin, Loki and Tyr. It's the Oxbow brand and most suppliers ofOxbow should be able to special order it. I'd suggest going to a local,smaller pet store and ask if they'd be able to get it.

Thanks Shuu,

I have a Global Pet Foods just down the street from me. I will go in and ask them to order it for me.

Soooska:apollo:

Odin has a new toy. :D

odin033.jpg

Disgruntled? Broken? I really have no idea.

odin034.jpg

Peek-a-boo

odin035.jpg

I hardly think a towel is tasty.

odin036.jpg

Someone was opening the door. Well, he thought it was interesting.

odin037.jpg

Smells like cotton.

odin038.jpg

It's a hard life as a rabbit.

What a Big Baby!

odin038.jpg

The color of the towel is beautiful next to his fur.

:)

-Carolyn

odinxmas.jpg

I just saw this picture in the other thread. What a Mush!!!!

God, I love those Flemish. They're so incredibly sweet and beautiful.

Hope you had a happy.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back