Shuu's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
odin010.jpg

Action shot!

odin011.jpg

Playing our foot game. :D

odin012.jpg

Ouch, those big teeth hurt.

odin013.jpg

Runnin' towards me.

odin014.jpg

Slightly regal? Maybe that's my wishful thinking.

odin015.jpg

Hellooooo.

odin016.jpg

His big butt won't stay still long enough for me to get a good picture.

odin017.jpg

Eep!

odin018.jpg

:shock:

odin019.jpg

Big ears...

odin020.jpg

Lovely pole.

odin021.jpg

Foot pat!

That video is amazing, what sort of doggie is Amber?? very cute and I like all your pictures too ;)

ariel wrote:
That video is amazing, what sort of doggie isAmber?? very cute and I like all your pictures too ;)
Amber's a Shih Tzu bred in a puppy mill. We rescued her from abusive owners when she was 3 years old.

Nicky Snow wrote:
Hi Shuu, how's your new man doin?

Has he met Loki and Tyr yet?
Odin's doing great. I've been letting him run around the basement andhe loves to get into trouble. He's also figured out how to jump ontothe couch, but hasn't been able to jump down as of yet.

They've met each other somewhat. Loki and Tyr really don't like him andtry attacking him through the bars. I've had to section off their areawhen Odin's out but they've started ignoring him when he's close enoughto see and smell. It'll be a long process with the three of them butI'm confident it'll work.

Thanks for asking. :D

Ah, I forgot I had new pictures so here they are.

Playing with his toy PuterGeekGirl sold me. He, along with Loki and Tyr, love 'em!
odintoy4.jpg

Laying beside his cage.
odin022.jpg

Muah!:love:
odin024.jpg

It was cute till he decided he didn't want to sit around any longer...
odin025.jpg

Lastly, Tyr's not much of a fan of Odin and as much as I try to keep them apart, sometimes a rabbit's ingenuity wins.
odintyr1.jpg

Those are cute new pics Shuu!

Funny - I think if you added sound effects to your pictures, that last one should be of Tyr growling at Odin.

lol.

He just gets better and better looking every day.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

At last, a discovery. After searching forliterally a month and a half (has it been that long already?), I'vefound something toy-like Odin plays with instead of just chinning!

odin031.jpg

Grass mat!

odin032.jpg

:bunnydance:

Hi Shuu where did you get the grass mat?

I order them from the States, but that get a little expensive after awhile. I have four bundles of joy that love to chew the mats.

Soooska

Latest posts

Back