Shuu's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lazyboy.jpg

nice leggies! looks like those two love each other. do you ever thinkabout getting others? my two love each other as well but i'm thinkingabout adding to the group...

jordiwes wrote:
nice leggies! looks like those two love each other. do youever think about getting others? my two love each other as well but i'mthinking about adding to the group..

I'd love to get a Flemmie to semi-bond. They'd all play together butthe Flemish Giant would sleep by himself. Sadly space and money are anissue. Three bonded bunnies sounds like a lot of fun.
:sillybunny::sillybunny::sillybunny:

love the pic with the cone!!!:D

BTW, what are the dimensions of the hammock? And what type of material is it?

Thanks,

The two of them got really excited when Ichanged their litter box this morning so I brought out basket numbertwo from brimmhere.

toy.jpg

Here's one of the toys brimmhere sent in the baskets. Being the smartythat he is, Tyr would get it stuck in his teeth so he'd have to sit upand push the toy out of his mouth with his front paws.. sadly hestopped when I got the camera. I guess he learned his lesson.

redecoration.jpg

This is all Loki's doing. I put all their toys in that basket when I'mcleaning their litter and stick it onto the third floor. Loki doesn'tusually like my decoration skills so she thought it would be nicer tothrow all their toys down to the bottom floor. Of course, she's right.How silly could I be?

mine.jpg

As usual, they always go back to the toilet paper rolls.

tube.jpg

Now I know what a toilet paper roll feels like...

Buns got to run around earlier than usual today and my Shih Tzu Amber wanted to play as well..

ambercute1.jpg

"What is he doing to me?"

ambercute2.jpg

Interesting...

ambercute3.jpg

Smells like.. rabbit?

ambercute4.jpg

Loki's interested too.

ambercute5.jpg

I want a cage like this as well...

ambercute6.jpg

Wait, come back!

ambercute7.jpg

Won't catch me!

tyrchair1.jpg

Comfy chair.

tyrchair2.jpg

lokichair1.jpg

i love all your pictures Shuu! and i think yourbuns are really cute. they look like a perfect match! Amber isadorable. i want a dog soooo much, but i got my hands full with Rue andKweli.

Nicole.

box1.jpg

A loved toy is a well used toy, as they say..

box2.jpg

Itchy foot?

box3.jpg

Failing miserably at hiding.

box4.jpg

box5.jpg

lick1.jpg

Lickin' mom.

lick2.jpg

Loki joining in as well.

Awesome pictures. I will never get tiredof seeing thses two adorable bunnies. I just want to hug them both. Tyrlicking your pants is so cute. Apollo does the same thing.Loki looks like she is having a blast with the new toy.

Tina

A friend of my mom's brought her a cutting mat. This thing was so huge, the box it came in was perfect.

tyrbox1.jpg

tyrbox2.jpg

Then Tyr wanted a drink. Loki didn't want to move, I guess.
tyronloki.jpg

And just a little subliminal messaging I left on the fridge for my mom to ponder over.
subliminal.jpg

Latest posts

Back