Shuu's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shuu

Reaction score
I guess I'll be keeping pic of my buns here.I'll try to ask some questions as well as updates. Tyr will be gettingneutered tomorrow so the bonding process will start soon. In themeantime, some of you may have seen a few of this pictures already, butwhat the heck. On to the photos and witty comments!

Loki's first day. Sitting in my lap and looking freaked out by the camera.
loki1.jpg

Profile shot!
loki4.jpg

This is the cage i which she currently resides. Once her and Tyr arebonded they'll be sharing a NIC cage because this one is too hard forher to get out of on her own. Plus, no urine guard so her hay toeverywhere. It's been redecorated since this picture, though.
lokicage.jpg

One of her favourite things is flopping out beside me. Whatever's on TV, it must be interesting.
chillin.jpg

Not long after, Tyr came into our lives. First meeting. He doesn't seemto impressed. Just wait till your little boys drop, Tyr! You won't beable to keep yourself away from her!
lokityr2.jpg

Another one of their first meeting. You can just see the bite that wastaken out of Tyr's right ear. He was like that when I bought him so Iassume one of his brothers or sisters did it.
lokityr4.jpg

I think this was the first time Tyr ever stretched out like this. I hadto colour in his eye because the flash made him look like the devilthat he is.
layingtyr2.jpg

Loki got her picture professionally done. The cameraman kept squeeking a dog toy. She obviously didn't like that.
lokitongue3.jpg

Tyr loves to dig. Ho-boy does he love to dig.
caught1.jpg

Wuh-oh! Mommy caught me!
caught2.jpg

Then Loki got spayed. She didn't like that one bit so she pulled outher stitches. While the vet was pretty impressed, when she closed Lokiback up she insisted the poor bun wear a cone. She liked that even lessthan the stitches.
que.jpg

After Tyr made a mess of the cardboard box, I thought a cat scratchingpost would be a good idea. This is him first enjoying it before he madeshort work of it as well.
tyrpost.jpg

You can see her shaved belly and one of my dogs, Amber, here.
lokilaying.jpg

We got Loki a new hammock to replace the old one she destroyed. SheLOVES this thing. Anyone who has a cage suitable and knows their bunwon't chew it up should think about getting one.
lokiham1.jpg

When she's not eating, drinking or pooping, she's in there.
lokiham4.jpg

Of course I couldn't let Tyr get away without a belly shot.
tyrlaying1.jpg

Whew, I think I'm done for now. Thanks for looking. :shock:

Wow what beautiful bunnies!:D I love the cheekylook on Tyr's face as he chewed up the box!:bunnydance: By the waywhere did you get that hammock? Millie and Ruby love to climb onthings, they'd love one of those!

que.jpg

Poor Loki! I still cant believe that she pulled out her stiches.Wouldn't that be painful? The cone makes her look like those star warscharacters a bit. Loki is soo adorable!

I just love your cage! Did you make it on your own? I'm planning ofbuying Emmy a bigger cage. Hers is kinda too small for her since she'sgrown up now. I'll do research about NIC cages and how to build them.

Both your buns are so adorable. :inlove:

Take care
~ Katy

The cage I got from a small petstore.It's a Marshalls something or other. I'll see if I can find theirwebsite. It's served me well but I'll be replacing with wih an NIC cagesoon.

Tyr had quite a romp tonight so I got the camera out. The pictures should speak for themselves.

Splayed.
pooped1.jpg

What a face.
pooped2.jpg

His tired little bum.
pooped3.jpg

Hard to believe he got neutered less than a week ago. Back to his old self, minus the nips and digging.

After spending 4 hours together last night andgetting along famously, session 2 of their bonding brings Tyr and Lokicloser. No chasing or dominant mounting today. They groomed each otherand layed together. They squeezed into their carrier and I managed tosnap some shots. Only one turned out not blurry and without Tyr havingred-eye.

bond.jpg

I love them buns Shuu. They areadorable and seem to have a lot of personality as well. Ilooooooooove to see pics so send em if you got em.

Well the stinkers are getting their new cage made tomorrow. Here are some pictures in anticipation.

lokityr01.jpg

Usually it's Tyr that does the grooming, but occasionally Loki will find it in her heart to give the poor guy a few licks.

lokityr02.jpg

Hiding from the flash... using Tyr's bum.

lokityr03.jpg

Like I said, Loki is one demanding little bun.

lokityr04.jpg

Back in the carrier Loki graces Tyr with a groom.

lokityr05.jpg

Not that flash again!

lokityr07.jpg

Loki tried to give Tyr some lovin' but it seems he saw something more interesting.

Tyr finally discovered the third floor of theirNIC cage the other night (after a little bit of help and a few thumpsat his mommy) and now I can't get them down from there.

laying1.jpg

There must be no where more comfortable for her than on him

laying2.jpg

I really envy his patience with her. Really.

sleepy.jpg

Nothing, I mean nothing, keeps Tyr from sleeping. Loki has literallyjumped on him, presented herself for grooming, layed on him, etc. Hiseyes barely open.

A few new pictures today of my little furballs.

All started with Tyr. I thought he was just going to stretch but he ended up just hittin' the ground.
lazyboy.jpg

Loki was wondering what was going on upstairs and decided to join her boyfriend.
lokistair.jpg

After she sat down he came over and joined her.
together1.jpg

That's all for now. Join us next time- Same bunny time, same bunny channel.

Latest posts

Back