RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Maybe I will send him yourway... I think I still have his airmail box-

PriorityMail.jpg

And anyway, I'm tired of being the badguy for giving him his haircuts! :X

You can do it forawhile!

Raspberry

Sounds good to me. Send him to me, Big Shot! You don't really deserve him anyway.

I have to share anew story with you guys. I already told Carolyn this morning and shethought it was pretty funny, so I guess I'll share!

We got a new puppy Monday night, an 8 week old Cairn Terrier.

We let Sebbie out last night to check outthe puppy- He ran right up to her and nudged her, nose to nose- Sheflattened herself all the way to the ground with her tail tucked andher ears flattened to her head! Seb is three times her size! He didthat to her three times and then the fourth time she started waggingher tail but stayed down flat, acknowledging that Sebbie was indeed,"the Big Kahuna."

Pretty soon she timidly followed him alittle bit. Then the mistake happened. She sniffed his butt- He hateshaving his tail touched! He hopped straight up in the air about 18",flipped around and jumpedover the top of her, all in one move-then sped across the room! She bolted over and hid behind my ankleswith a "Holy Cow! What was that?" Kind of look on her face! The nexttime he approached her he hopped right up to her, raised up on his backlegs and punched her with his front paws and then turned around andhopped away!!!

My hubbywas dying laughing! Hesaid Seb made it clear who's territory it was from the get-go!

So, now we have this dog whose breed hasa history ofhunting badgers and such, and she's terrified ofthe big, mean rabbit...

Aww pictures to see that dog bow down to his majasty King Sebbie who is the boss of all.

Way to go Sebbie, you need to teach her that you are the King and sheis only a princess. Awwwwwwwwwww:bunnydance:I would love tosee that.

That's too funny, Raz! Although I'm not really surprised about the Little Big Kahuna flexing his alpha-ness ;).

We've got a 1 year old puppy thats part Ridgeback (Ridgebacks weretraditionally used for hunting lions) and she loves the bunnies. She'salways trying to make friends with them, but because of her breeding weare very cautious. They are only allowed to have contact "through thewires".
This morning the puppy snuck into the bunnie room behind me and shemust have surprised Binkie from behind. Binkie HATES anybody messingwith her hindquarters. Well Binkie spun around and latched onto thepuppy's nose. The puppy yelped and tore tushie out of the room whileBinkie sat there and thumped.

Sounds like the adventures of Pebbles and our puppy Desmond.
Pebbles doesn't like to bechased by Desmond, and whenthat happens, Pebbles jumpsstraight up and lands on top ofDesmonds head before running away.

Rainbows! :colors:

Wow Razz, what are you feeding Sebbie????. He'ssuddenly become this little demanding, bolshy ball of fur, afraid ofnothing :shock:. I think he needs to come here to be retrained intothat quiet, adorable little man we all know he is ;).

We Love Ya, Sebbie:kiss:

Jan

RaspberrySwirl wrote:

PriorityMail.jpg

:inlove:

PO Box 47045, Vancouver, V6G3E1.... :pray:

sas :yes:pipp :growl:Dill :pssdSherry:nono Radar :disgustand Darry:whatever

Pipp wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:

:inlove:

:roflmao:

What a little cutie!!!!
The little bit of a tongue sticking out is a riot!!!!!

You must be on overload with all of the cuteness....cute kids, cute bunnie, cute pup.....

that pup is just adorable!!!!
i've fallen in love,lol, no affence sebbie you're gorgeous too!

baby b:bunnybutt:

:mad:ok, THIS IS SOOOOO NOT FAIR!!!!!!!

Not only do you have a super-cute bun in the shape of Sebastian, butnow you have a super-cute puppy as well!!!! And to top it all, you havea super-cute family!!! I must be doing something wrong somewhere!:wink:;)

Jan

Its been awhile since I've seen new pics ofSebbie, I think you should send him down here for a littlebit instead of the trouble of taking some :camera... :hug:, dont worryabout the tremors :rollseyes: Fluffy didnt even noticethem:sleep:. I'll send him back I promise :goodluck (fingerscrossed)
----------------

Aww! Shes so adorable!

One thing thats cool, you have a cairn terrier and you live in kansas... coquincidence?

ruby2.jpg

I will have totake some new pics of Seb. Especially now that Riley is almost as bigas he is! They are finally becoming "almost" buddies! At least theywill push their noses through the cage at each other!

Seb gets such a kick at teasing her andthen hopping up to the top level of his condo and looking down at herbecause she can't get up that high to touchnoses.

I'm sure he thinks it's quite cool thatshe'll eat his poo! Me on the other hand, I'm not enjoying the puppykisses near as much thesedays...

Back