NEW MEMBERS (CLOSED)....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That picture on your avatar, Firth, is absolutely Adorable.

So Close - Yet, So Far. :sad:

Give that nose a kiss for me. That little one doesn't look like s/he is much Trouble at all.

:no:

-Carolyn

:D LOL, that's Hunter, he's a tubby littledumpling. Now I can't wait to show you some of the other pics I have ofhim, he loves to photographed! :bunnydance:

Bunny nap list: when you someone else'sbunny. You love the little tyke and wish he was yours. You make a greatplan to get that baby and make him or her your own.

Tina

Johncdn wrote:
The bunnynap list is a list of Your bunnies that areaccidentally living with other forum members :bunnybutt:

Sweet, Johncdn! :highfive:

-Carolyn

hi! i'm new. recently, I joined aguinea pig forum. It's so much fun and I've learned so muchfrom others that I thought Maybe I should try a rabbit forumtoo. i love animals in general, but rabbits and guinea pigsare my favorites. All of my rabbits, but one, are adoptedfrom people who did not know their specific breed, so I'm still tryingto figure it out . I have one male minilop,Molasses(Mo)-black with tan hairs mixed in, and 3 females :Marshmallow-large, whitew/pink eyes, looks like a New Zealand; GizmoGirl- medium dark greyw/ silvering around eyes and underbelly, lookslike a silver martin; Betty Boo Bunny-small, slim, amd dainty, jetblack-smooth hair. I've also got a fuzzy lop, who's recentlyadopted. It's white, w/brown spots and still skittish, soI've not yet checked for gender. Right now it goes by thename "Stuffins". They are all neighbors with several guinea pigs, ofcourse. Everyone lives inside where they get plenty of smooches all daylong.

waponswa and the pigloo nation

So.. this is Peapopo. Verycute! I saw one of your posts on fuzzy rabbit. nowI have a bunny face to the name. A pictureof one of my bunsis right above your post. She's little spoiledtoo.:bunnybutt:

Latest posts

Back