NEW MEMBERS (CLOSED)....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lop,

That is the cutest picture ever!

attachment.php

Welcome All new comers ! lookingforward to getting to know you andyour rabbits !

Tow Rabbitry: Smallis really wonderfullforsocial, well adjustedrabbits I love hearing that .

Lop: Those 2 are just adorable ,

Welcome Cherylee! You soundlike you have experience you can share with us! "Small" is agreat way to raise bunnies.

Lop! What a CUTE photo! Bugsy is so lucky to have found you!

Hi at all :)
I'm Nenelen, I'm 19 years old and I live in Germay. I have three rabbits,

Snowy, almost 5 years old
snowykette.jpg

Bambi, 3 years old
bambisofa.jpg

and Sammy, 1,5 years old
sammygrasknaeuelklein.JPG

Bambi and Sammy are such a cute couple and live on the balcony. They have a big "cage" (it's more like a flat :wink: ).

Here the rabbitflat in the winter:
bambiwohnung1.jpg

In the summer there is no straw on the floor, only in the toilette.Instead of Straw, they have carpet on the floor. And they love theircarpet :wink:

I've made the bunnyflat by myself, but a carpenter helped me with some things.

The flat has an entrance at the left side, so my bunnies can go in andout whenever they want to. The most time, they lay around on thebalcony like this:
sammybambikuschel1.JPG

But unfortunately, Snowy doesn't get along with Bambi and Sammy, so she lives with me in my room:
snowyhome2.jpg

Her place is at the balcony-door, so she can look outside to Bambi and Sammy.

Now you know a little bit about me and my Bunnies. If you want to knowand see more about my Rabbits, you can visit my Page:http://snowyundbambi.de.vu

I would be happy if you sign in my guestbook ("Gästebuch").

I hope I can improve my english here on the board, so please excuse my unperfect english :oops:

Greets
Nenelen

PS: I'm sorry for opening an extra topic, I havn't seen this thread.

I've Had Rabbits around me for the last 22 yearsbut i have never until now seen a rabbit sway there head from side toside before and was wondering if this was a sign that she is unhappy.

At the moment i have a black rather large rabbit (unsure of breed wastold by friend whom gave her to us she was a dwarf lope, but is tolarge and has up right ears) and a white neitherland dwarf, the whiterabbit (harvey) was the dominate rabbit but about a week after 'rockin'the black rabbit (wingnut) has become dominate rabbit. Im hoping it hasnothing to do with the size of there hutch as we were told it wasn't tobig for two rabbits. the hutch is eight foot but does have two bedrooms(was oringally two hutches) and the run is 4 ft by 8ft and goes downabout 5ft and is cage at bottem. they have plenty of outside time asthey have a door in the back of the hutch which stays open on warm dayand on cold days they have a couple of hours in the morning, midday andevening.

hopefully with all that in formation someone can let me know if she isok or if there is something wrong and how to make it better.

Hi! I haven't been on this website for a longtime because I was really busy with other stuff. I have a male mini lopnamed Oreo because he is white with lots of black patches over hisbody. When we first got him, we were able to pick him up easily, but Ithink it was because he was too scared to try to get away. It has beenabout three months since then, and he is living happily with us. Theonly problem is that whenever we try to pick him up, he starts kickingreally hard, so we let him down at once. Do you guys haveanyanswers on why he does this and what we can do to calm himdown and allow us to pick him up?

pixie wrote:
I've Had Rabbits around me for the last 22 years but i havenever until now seen a rabbit sway there head from side to side beforeand was wondering if this was a sign that she is unhappy.

At the moment i have a black rather large rabbit (unsure of breed wastold by friend whom gave her to us she was a dwarf lope, but is tolarge and has up right ears) and a white neitherland dwarf, the whiterabbit (harvey) was the dominate rabbit but about a week after 'rockin'the black rabbit (wingnut) has become dominate rabbit. Im hoping it hasnothing to do with the size of there hutch as we were told it wasn't tobig for two rabbits. the hutch is eight foot but does have two bedrooms(was oringally two hutches) and the run is 4 ft by 8ft and goes downabout 5ft and is cage at bottem. they have plenty of outside time asthey have a door in the back of the hutch which stays open on warm dayand on cold days they have a couple of hours in the morning, midday andevening.

hopefully with all that in formation someone can let me know if she isok or if there is something wrong and how to make it better.

Greetings pixie and Welcome to the forum :wave:

It sounds like she scanning. I'll bump up a the "Strange Head Movements" threadthat has a lgood link about this.

~Jim

Thanks for your reply. I want to be able toshare my rabbits with everyone else. I enjoy all the otherpictures on this site,especialy the ones about cages/hutches that havebeen created for them.
Cherylee

I just wanted to say "HI!" to all of the new members :wave:

ENJOY!!!

~Jim

Hello. My name is Jennifer, and I havea flemish giant named "Phoenix." He's 4 1/2 monthsold, so he's not that big yet. Nice to be here.

Welcome Flemishluvr and Phoenix! (LOVEthat name! I have a Phoenix FG too, and her sister Tucson,their daddy was Arizona!) You'll find lots ofFlemish lovers around here! (OK, Naturetee is right,obsessives!) Enjoy and Welcome!

:thumper:

YAY!!! Another Flemish lover! :D

I have two Flemishes,

Nimue (Nim-a-way) who is a year anda half

NimueSize1.jpg

and Hazel who I just picked up a couple days ago, she is4 months old.

100_5571.jpg

We have SO many Flemish owners here, I cant even count how many there are!

:D

~Amy

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have adutch male, Frodo, who was given to me by his former owner (their catwanted to eat him) and a female mini lop, Merry. I also have acockatiel, Pippen, and a parakeet, Sam.

Latest posts

Back