NEW MEMBERS (CLOSED)....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!

Another new member here! I have two bunnies, both little fuzzygirls.

Jezzie (nickname, her full name is Her Majesty, Jezebel,Queen of the Livingroom) is a Britannia Petite, gray-brown with a whitetummy. She's nearly eleven years old, and I've had her sinceshe was a kit. She's got a touch of arthritis and hereyesight's not quite as good as it was, but she's feisty, quite acharacter, and I love her!

Satin's my new one - she's a rescue rabbit, whom I got when her formerowner couldn't take her to a new apartment. She's a5-year-old all-black Polish, and she's my sweet cuddlebunny!

Wish I could post pictures, but the files are all too big!

-Nancy-

satin&jezzie wrote:
Hi!

Another new member here! I have two bunnies, both little fuzzygirls.

Jezzie (nickname, her full name is Her Majesty, Jezebel,Queen of the Livingroom) is a Britannia Petite, gray-brown with a whitetummy. She's nearly eleven years old, and I've had her sinceshe was a kit. She's got a touch of arthritis and hereyesight's not quite as good as it was, but she's feisty, quite acharacter, and I love her!

Satin's my new one - she's a rescue rabbit, whom I got when her formerowner couldn't take her to a new apartment. She's a5-year-old all-black Polish, and she's my sweet cuddlebunny!

Wish I could post pictures, but the files are all too big!

-Nancy-
welcome to the forum!:D your bunnies soundreally cute! sometimes when my pictures are too big i crop them andthen the files arent to big

Hello, well, I am hoping this is still the correct place to post that I am new here and such.

Sorta new to Rabbits, recently purchased two broken miniRex's, and will eventually like to produce a litter here and there forlocal friends. Would love as much information as possible and aminterested in eventually showing the little guys.

Iam alsoa big/small horse person, (Raise bothHunter Jumpers and Minis) andam a college student.... andthat's about my life story right there!:D

Hoping to meet lots of new bunny type friends!

:wave:hello there spotted bunny girl,welcome to rabbits only:)

ohh and everyone will tell you that you must post pictures,plenty of pictures at that,we love looking at everyones bunnies:)

Welcome to all newcomers! Oh, and Spotted Bunny Girl, we love pictures here at RO!

satin&jezzie(Nancy),Aloha420wsm(wendy),Spotted Bunny Girl

Welcome! There are lots of friendly people here - jump right in anywhere!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hello, I am new to the board, but not so new to rabbits. Only I dont have any at the moment. :bunnydance:

Hallo all and welcome! I would have added mywelcome earlier but I was a bit confused about the location of thisthread.....blushing....

:embarrassed:

Rose

Hi! I'm a new member. I unfortunately had tostart off with an emergency post but now that's everything's almostback to normal, I thought I'd say hi. Marbles is 10 weeks old, a bithigh-strung and excitable. He's very sweet and affectionate... justsorting out his teenage angst, I suppose. :D Also trying hard to hatethe younger rabbit and failing miserably.

Mocha is 5-6 weeks old, very calm, serene... graceful, even.She's very proper, if you could call a bunny that. They'remixed breed (what specifically, I have no idea) rabbits. They call them"ordinaries" here in the Philippines. Marbles tries to ignore her butshe snuggles up to him and licks him till he gives in and snuggles her.

Pictures of the princess and the high king at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63587638@N00/(with comments)
or
http://photobucket.com/albums/f47/tailof2rabbits/

Hi tailof2rabbits! What wonderful rabbits youhave! You're in the Philippines? It is so exciting to have members fromall over the world to chat with. Welcome!

Tailof2rabbits, welcome to Rabbits Only! I'm glad that your emergency turned out for the best.

Latest posts

Back