Gracie's Beautiful Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are so cute! And getting big! I hope little Runty makes it, he can do it. He has gotten this far.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Peg! You really should post what they are saying when they are talking among themselves!

Lmao, That's too cute, Bo!

The babies are adorable! I've been waiting forever to see Gracie's babies! Grace is among one of my fave bunnies on here! She's adorable! That's so cute that her baby wanted to go see Daddy - one TimeI had a whole nest of babies crawl out of their nest and cage, and the cage they were in, they fell into the bottomcage and HELLO DADDY! luckily they were all OK, but it was scary!

George and Grace sure do make some nice babies! :) They're so cute! I hope the runt does make it and lives a fantastic life!

The babies are so big and adorable! *snatches all six and runs* :inlove::bunnybutt:

Emily

Runty passed away at 1:25 pm this afternoon (CST). She didn't want to leave us and fought till the end (and it was very hard for us). She spent the last 90 minutes of her life mainly in Robin's hands......and we were there with her - petting her at the end.

We told her she was special and precious and that we didn't watn to see her go - but that we wanted her to stop suffering and it was ok to leave. You will understand our willingness to let her go when you see her last photos with her littermates.

She is survived by (we think) 4 sisters and a brother. We will have videos and pictures of them later tonight or tomorrow...

RIP Runty baby....I'm so sorry we lost you so soon....but maybe it was for the best.

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that Runty died :sad: I think she had a beautiful life, short that it was. I'm glad you and Robin were there to love her so much, right until the end. I never met Runty, but I'll never forget her. She was a fighter! Rest in peace, sweet little one. Look after your brother and sisters from heaven and give Tallulah a cuddle for me.

I should have more photos in a bit - I'm editing them now - and I need to upload more videos too...but from yesterday...

Runy next to a normal baby
DSCN4200.jpg

DSCN4201.jpg

See the size difference between Runty and the others.....this is why I knew Runty didn't have much of a chance....Runty also started looking bad....
DSCN4202.jpg

Ready for more pictures???

GraciesBabiesJuly122008003.jpg

"I told you. It's MY towel and you can't have it..."
GraciesBabiesJuly122008012.jpg

"I told you she won't know we're here if she can't see us..."
GraciesBabiesJuly122008014.jpg

Miss Bea: I'm giving you the butt for surrounding me with this babies!
GraciesBabiesJuly122008015.jpg

"Got milk??"
GraciesBabiesJuly122008017.jpg

"I'm even gonna give you the butt when I'm outta the basket...I'm that mad at you."
GraciesBabiesJuly122008023.jpg

"I'm telling you - she won't take our pictures if we're taking a bath..."
GraciesBabiesJuly122008024.jpg

"I can't believe you just took my picture.."
GraciesBabiesJuly122008025.jpg

"Hey...now lets look cute"
GraciesBabiesJuly122008026.jpg

"Ah. I'm gonna go to sleep - did you know you make a nice pillow?"
GraciesBabiesJuly122008031.jpg

Zin - look at the one in the forefront...I think that is the buck. Isn't he nice?
GraciesBabiesJuly122008033.jpg

"How many times do I have to tell you? Put that flashy thing away..."
GraciesBabiesJuly122008035.jpg

"Now I'm really getting mad.."
GraciesBabiesJuly122008038.jpg

"Fine. If I ignore you long enough - you'll go away.."
GraciesBabiesJuly122008040.jpg

I'm pretty sure these three are scheming something....
GraciesBabiesJuly122008045.jpg

"Whaddya say we make a break from here?"
GraciesBabiesJuly122008046.jpg

"What color do I use to make my eyes look prettier for the camera??"
GraciesBabiesJuly122008048.jpg

Oh MY! I sooo need a cali.

JadeIcing wrote:
With the wonders of flight nowadays....that CAN be arranged....

Actually - I know that you have enough for now....but when you go to get another one...yeah...remember Calis can be fun too!

Hi Peg, lovely pictures as per usual! I am begining to like the breed and it's not one i ever really liked before :D.

Just a question...I don't know much about how things get spread with bunnies, like illness and headtilt and so forth, but do you think it's a good idea to let Miss Bea who has been exposed to sick bunnies play with these little dudes? Just concerned for them.

NZminilops wrote:
Hi Peg, lovely pictures as per usual! I am begining to like the breed and it's not one i ever really liked before :D.

Just a question...I don't know much about how things get spread with bunnies, like illness and headtilt and so forth, but do you think it's a good idea to let Miss Bea who has been exposed to sick bunnies play with these little dudes? Just concerned for them.
They seem to be doing just fine and I don't have a lot of other "safe" places where I can take pictures of them.

Besides - Miss Bea was doing her best to not be overly close to them even if they were on HER bed....

I'm so sorry Runty didn't make it :( He had a great little life tho while he was here!

The others are just so adorable. Ms. Bea is awesome to let the babies play around her.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I'm so sorry Runty didn't make it :( He had a great little life tho while he was here!

The others are just so adorable. Ms. Bea is awesome to let the babies play around her.
Actually - Miss Bea was NOT happy at all....and she didn't want the babies near her.

I eventually put her on the floor (she wanted to guard her bed) because she was just too antsy about having the babies around.

"Got milk??"
GraciesBabiesJuly122008017.jpg

i like the caption:roflmao:!

i'm sorry Runty didn't make it. and i can't believe i didn't see this thread earlier. oh well, i've got it now:thumbup!

I just posted this in my "I hate my camera" thread in the off-topic section..

More photos to come later..

Here are some pics (edited only by cropping) from tonight with Gracie's babies.

I have mixed feelings about the new camera - but I'm too tired to post them here. I have 30 days to return it - I think I'm going to charge the batteries on both cameras and then have Robin and I take pictures at the same time - partly to see which camera is ready for another picture first (speed test) and to compare quality.

With this new one - it is too easy to screw up the settings...I'm not fond of the controls...

Anyway - when Gracie's babies started getting out of their pen - mama and babies were moved to a "backup" cage - they're moving back to a NIC pen this weekend....so scuse the rust on the cage but I had to find something to use quickly ....

Testingcamerasomemoreyetagain005-1.jpg

Testingcamerasomemoreyetagain006-1.jpg

Testingcamerasomemore013-1.jpg

Testingcamerasomemore007-1.jpg

Testingcamerasomemore009-1.jpg

GraciesBabiesJuly122008012-1-1-1.jpg

CopyofGraciesBabiesJuly122008013-1.jpg

CopyofGraciesBabiesJuly122008015-1.jpg

Since you first got George and Gracie I have wanted one.

TinysMom wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
With the wonders of flight nowadays....that CAN be arranged....

Actually - I know that you have enough for now....but when you go to get another one...yeah...remember Calis can be fun too!

Latest posts

Back