Gracie's Beautiful Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh..... WOW!!!!! Just.... WOW!

They are all so adorable- my bunnies are here looking at me wondering when on earth I turned into a guinea pig- I keep making little squeaking/oinking sounds over them lol! I can't believe how tiny and little and cute they are!! I WANT THEM!!!! :p

I'm glad to hear 'Runty' is doing better now... and Explorer Bunny clearly went back to the nest and said to it's siblings 'ooohhhh you should have seen it! I want past da LIONS and eeeveryfink! Dey were so big and scawy, RAAAAA! But I made it all da way to daddy!' :biggrin2:

LOVE this blog, and love the babies even more....

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Jen xx

I have two more videos but Photobucket won't let me upload them 'cause they're too big.

Is there anyone who can edit them into smaller videos (more of them maybe??) - if so - email me at [email protected] and I'll send them to you (from my AOL account cause gmail has given me fits lately) and have you edit them so I can upload them....

The first one is really cute with a baby's mouth moving and stuff....I wish y'all could see it!

By the way - mama covered them with *some* fur - but not much. It has been pretty hot here...

You're seeing them in a basket I put them in (w/ some hay) when I carry them around for pics, etc.

Oh - I forgot to mention - Runt made it through the night (again) and all babies are looking good and all stayed in their nest. I'm going to take them out in a few minutes and do some pics...

Have you tried Youtube instead of Photobucket? I believe they allow longer/larger video clips. Just a thought. :D

[align=center]
bunny_pushing_baby_carriage_hg_clr.gif
[/align]

Elf Mommy to the rescue....thanks for the great idea...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYper6XnotY&feature=PlayList&p=DD63AF3FBFDFDA8F&index=0[/ame]

Oh my! I was gonna say how much I love the upside down pics where you can see their little mouths and teeth, and then I clicked on the video and got to see it in action! Cuteness Overload :hearts :faint:

Here is another video from the other day....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjhnqXiAXDA[/ame]

They are so cute! I've been checking this blog whenever possible.

By the way, here is a guide that shows you how to embed your youtube videos directly into the posts. Its really easy, all you have to do is remove part of the link.

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=36422&forum_id=66

I've made the links for you on the two you already posted, so you can just click the red flash object button and edit your posts:

First video:
Second video
Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

I'm on my way out the door - but I wanted to let everyone know that Runty....made it through the night again...

I have pics from y esterday that I need to upload to my computer and I'll try to take pics/videos tonight too. Right now though - I'm so busy with work that I don't have time to do much as far as read instructions or figure out technical things (no matter how easy it is) 'cause my options are to either read - or take pics but I don't have time for both....

Will update later - gotta run as I'm late today!

Peg, how is the little runtling doing? I love your blog and keep checking back to read about him! Also, I didn't realize that baby bunnies have such big mouths :shock:

I'll try to take more pics this weekend along with a video or two. Mama is doing good as are all the babies. Runtie still looks....small....but is alive.

Their eyes are open and they're starting to get out and explore...all I can say is

ARG!!!

Go, runtling, go! I hope he/she keeps growing... he is growing, right? When would you consider him to be out of the woods?

Well - when the babies are old enough to be weaned.....they will be going to Zin's also....so who knows - maybe the baby will get to see his/her dad again???

Back