Flash's Place

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funnily enough I used to have the exact same measurements as Jordan, boobs, waist, hips, at any rate, although mine was au naturelle *is proud* lol.

polly wrote:
Nice to hear you have managed to contain that chest of yours lmao :p:pI know from what shaz says (she has big boobs as well) how hard it is to get something that fits is comfortable and doesnt take teh skin off your shoulders!! makes me glad mine are small otherwise I might fall over :p
As a guy, I feel so uncomfortable with this portion of your blog!:blushan:

You must have a knockout body Tracy :shock:! Thank god you don't have a dogs dinner of a face like her though :p.

Oh no you've made a man blush haha! Poor wabbitdad ;).

Bah I am 42DDD So there. :p:X:X:p

I agree haha!

I never get what the number before the cup size means, is that your clothing size? Or is that the measurement around your boobs and back? Mine says 42 on it as well. Is that an inch thing? Geez :shock: I hope not.

DDD, does that mean you have three breasts? :p

The 42 is in inches, and is the circumference around the torso...
Glad your boobs are no longer wild and free, Tracy ;) When I find a great bra, I tend to buy like 5, and keep them for when the 1st wears out, rather than perpetually going bra shopping:?
Pretty jealous of your proportions tho! Sounds like you're blessed with a great healthy body :)

I thought that was really wonderful of you to buy bunny toys... I'm sure it will while away the hours for the little guys while they wait for home...

I came back to this thread this morning, and really laughed at what had happened in my absence. I had no idea what to say to it all though, lol. So I'll just be very amused and carry on as normal. I think that's best. :biggrin2:

Cloud had his dental today. He is now home, he is eating and pooing and doing really well. His mouth has not been cut, or shown any signs of problems, so it was caught at the very early stages. We (being the vet and me) had a very interesting conversation about howmost of the time they see rabbits who are dribbling, anorexic, etc, and yet mine always come in before that, which means me and my buns are well ahead of the game. I think it's just a mix of I know them so well, and chance, lol.

He is looking at me like a complete grump right now, like if he got the chance he would launch at my jugual and tear my head from my neck. Candyfloss, on the other hand, is loving being inside and we have DBFs EVERYWHERE!

I have something very exciting to try and post later. I can't wait :D

Here it is. I'm VERY excited!

[align=center]
013.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
014.jpg

[/align]
[align=center][/align]

[align=left]In there we have[/align]
2 Chubes
1 Smaller Chube
2 Tunnels
2 Domes
1 Roller Bell Toy
6 Bell Balls
1 Flip N Toss Carrot
1 Ka-bobble Bird Toy
1 Rock N Roller Bunny wood chew
1 Wooden ball
1 Treat Ball
1 Ring-a-Ding-Dong wood chew
1 Boredom breaker (three wood chews on a wire)
1 Gnaw Stone Snack
4 Bundles of sticks
4 Woven Willow balls
3 Willow balls
2 Hanging chews.
6 Mini carrot Toys
1 Wooden carrot chew
4 Bark chews
Pack of sticks
2 Nut Knobblers
2 Large different bird toys
2 Smaller bird toys
1 Parrot Ladder
1 Bag of Timothy hay (unsealed, we opened it and used toilet rolls, old tissue boxes, etc, to put some in)

I think I missed something, but it looks ace and I'm VERY excited.

Me and mum are going to take it all down tomorrow. Mum will do some filming and I will take some pics, and hopefully use it all to help get those buns adopted, then the toys and stuff will hopefully last a long time :D

Just thought I would share a few pics. All these are all at the centre.

[align=center]Noddy
137.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Beauty
147.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Noddy and Beauty
124.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]2 WildX domestic buns
046.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Storm
073.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Sukie (who is reserved)
080.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Ghost and Babe (Who are reserved)
089.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]We took 200 pics and 30 mins of video. They will be made into videos to entice people to adopt them (especially Noddy and Beauty), and I will post those when I have done them too.[/align]
[align=left]I'm hoping to get some pics of mine tomorrow! Before anyone nags :p[/align]

Those bunnies look so happy :D

And FINALLY we could do with some more pics :biggrin2:

Hmm. Hope's eye is running again. Same eye. It hasn't done that for two weeks, and is running now. How RANDOM! It has a slightly milky colour, so I will be bathing it again, three times a day. He also feels slightly thinner, so I'm going to give him double feeds. I'm wondering if his spurs are back, but I'm not sure. Last time he didn't lose weight, his gut visibly slowed, but that hasn't happened this time, and he is stuffing hay too.

I wonder if maybe he is doing something that could contribute to this, or maybe someone is overgrooming, because both Sunny and Dawn is groomers, and the Dopeys have irritated each others eyes before with grooming.

I'll just have to keep an 'eye'. :p

Awwh poor Hope, errm.....'Hope' he's okay:)

Your such a great bunny mum, only someone truly dedicated would bathe their buns eyes and know straight away that something was wrong.

Kudos to you :D
Best wishes to Hope

Latest posts

Back