Blog for the Bun-Buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOBY PICTURES! MWAHAHA!

Toby laying on the bed waiting for pets.

EDIT: Hey, look! I'm on RO! :D

Disapproval from when said pets are removed :p

Scooter & Ms. Peepers (the ham-hams)

Here are the photos from Toby's "adventure" around our sitting room.

Hopping into where the drawer goes on our entertainment center...

And then staring at me from under the entertainment center.

I've been caught! Bail!

Trying to nibble on my stuff that was on the coffee table.

Sitting under the coffee table.

Peeking out at me through the square cut-out in the coffee table leg.

What? I'm not doing anything over here. You can't even see me over here!

These are MINE! (post-chinning)

THUNDERBUN! (running from the bedroom, down the hall, and into the sitting room).

Another Thunderbun :p I love hearing his little feetses galloping down the hallway :biggrin2:

Oh, this is under my bed. I put cardboard squares up there for him to jump on. He stopped chewing on the box-spring immediately.

Well, that's all I have for now! I really wish his eyes wouldn't turn red all the time in photos. He has the prettiest purple eyes. I don't even know what color they are! To me, they look like a light brown/gray with lavender mixed in. They are a pretty purple (that's what I call them). There's just a hint of the lavender :p

He always has that face while running. He also has that look while eating, loafing, and flopping. He's serious most of the time. The only time I see his "cheeky face" is when he is trying to get me to wake up. If that happens, I only see his "cheeky nose" I guess...

LuvaBun wrote:
Toby just has to explore, doesn't he? Looks like he has investigated every nook and cranny :).
Ugh. You have NO IDEA. I've discovered him in the oddest places in my apartment! One was behind the fish tank stand, another on top of the hamster cage, IN the hamster cage (while I was cleaning it out), wedged between our pillows on the bed, stuck behind the couch (off the ground, I might add), and inside the bin of our paper shredder. Don't worry, the paper shredder is always OFF and unplugged. I still don't know how he got in there... (it is the kind of shredder that fits over a can, there are two 2" gaps).

I love all of your new pics of Tobias, but what about the videos? No videos of him doing his running around? I know what you mean about "galloping" bunny sounds. That is how I know something is going on, and I need to check-in on them just to be on the safe side.

myheart

myheart wrote:
I love all of your new pics of Tobias, but what about the videos? No videos of him doing his running around? I know what you mean about "galloping" bunny sounds. That is how I know something is going on, and I need to check-in on them just to be on the safe side.

myheart
I haven't posted videos in awhile because I always manage to make weird noises while I am filming. Well, weird voices, anyways. I don't like people to hear my voice that is "only reserved for four legged, fluffy companions". :p Also, I take video with my camera, and it makes this weird noise while trying to focus... Constantly. I have twitchy hands, too. I'll work on it, but it's hard to get a Toby video. Normally, as soon as he sees the camera, he will stop whatever he is doing and stare at you blankly. I've seen him doing a bunny-500/binky combo, and I got the camera up and ready to shoot, but he stopped mid-binky and stared at me. Little butt.

JadeIcing wrote:
I need Toby!
Haha, you're funny ;) ... He's mine! :biggrin2:

Well, here are some videos of Toby (and pictures!). I normally don't post too many videos of him because he doesn't do anything once the camera is pointed at him. We will start off with the pictures! Most of the pictures that I have from this "photo shoot" are on top of his little brown footstool. It's on my side of the bed so he can hop up. Also, I am going to put the videos down towards the end. I am just going to post the links for the videos (sorry!). I am not quite sure how to get them "embedded" into the post. Any suggestions? Anyone? Hello? :p

Toby Nose/Face/Eyes/Minimal Ears :p

This is Toby's "Bow to me, slave!" pose.

Pet me?

Here is his "Please to give me treat?" pose... I never am able to get this with the camera. I'm proud of myself! :biggrin2:

... and now, on to the VIDEOS!

Here is a video of him grooming himself. This is three minutes and two seconds into
a six minute (and fifteen seconds!) long video. Before this, he sat there like a rock. (See next video) I love his little white front feet-sies!

Wasn't that exciting?!? lol Like the ugly rug?:biggrin2: I just vacuumed lol

Here is a sixteen second clip of Toby doing what he does best in front of the camera...
Stopping whatever it was that he was doing before and acting like a flippin' statue! Ugh! This clip was a lot longer before I shortened it. I had the camera going for about three minutes. I just took the first chunk for you guys to see!

This is my morning wake-up. He hops up onto the brown footstool to the left of the
bed and hops up by me. The nose-in-the-camera is similar to the Toby-nose-in-the-face that I get every morning.

At the very end of the video, that was him about to chin the camera! :bunny17:

I just love Toby's little moosh!!! Smmmmoooooch!!! :bunnieskissI don't think I would mind being woken up like that as long as it isn't three or four in the morning. Such a smart little guy who knows how to use all of his steps to get what he wants.:D

Toby is just too much fun with his little disapproving face!!!

myheart

Thanks, MyHeart!

I normally love being woken up by him too. Lately, he chews on the bars of the cage "Let me out!" at 3:00AM. It's like he can sense when we sleep lightest (I'm the 3AM person, here). I don't mind the hopping on the bed in the morning (when Will lets him out before he leaves for work). I just don't like worrying about him wee'ing on the bed :grumpy:

I have a funny video of Berry-Boo "stuck" in a Dr. Pepper 12-pack box. I will have to upload it soon :p

Well, I have new pictures (again)! I will do two posts. One for Toby, and one for Berry-Boo. We will start off with Toby (fewer pictures). Enjoy!

What's up here?

I'm on ur couch, stealin' your comfies!

He insisted on stretching from the love seat to the couch just to chin the carpeting scraps that were there...

Who me? I'm not doing anything over here...

(He went back there after countless attempts to keep him out)

... and now, for Berry-Boo! Here are the photos we took throughout the day...

These are from this afternoon... Some nice 'tock shots! Will and I thought this picture kind-of looked like google-eyed face with a big nose!

Earlier, we rearranged her NIC panel cage. Now, she has a little tower that she can hop around in...

Before:

After:

Then, Will thought it would be funny to give her some juice (it's mainly pineapple). She was licking everything like crazy!

"I swear *hic*, I am not *hiccup* a drunk!"

Good to the last drop (she didn't drink a lot, we gave her the empty glass, though).

Then, on to Will's finger...

... and his lips. Hey! He's mine! :grumpy:

We re-organized our living room, so she was able to come out and play this evening! :)

Boing!

More binky action...

"So, what are we watching tonight, guys?"

... AND investigating the vacuum cleaner (AKA loud scary monster)

I'm just going to throw a picture of my mum's dog in here, for good measure. His name is Brody (AKA Boogers). We started calling him Boogers after mum adopted him from HAWS. He had kennel cough when he came to our house (it didn't show for a few days), and he kept blowing snot all over the inside of his crate. He got our other dog, Jenny, sick, too! When we cleaned out his crate after the whole ordeal, it was just encrusted with gunk! The name Boogers just kind of stuck lol. He's a Westie, too. I just thought I should mention that!

First off, I can't get enough of this thread!!!! Ahhhhh! Lol.

Toby is veryyyy handsome!:hearts And I love the set-up for him in your room!! Very nice!! I wish I had something like that and could persuade my mom to let me keep Magic inside! Toby reminds me so much of Magic, I think it's the vienna markings, lol. Is Toby a Netherland Dwarf?

Berry is adorable too! Such a sweetheart! I love her colouring! :inlove:

:) They're on my bun-napping list!!!!!!!!
Emily

Yup, Toby is my four-pound Nethie. :) He's my baby, for sure! I get daily nose-licks :p

EDIT: Tonight (11/22) for whatever reason, Toby is in a hyperactive mood. He is just doing Bunny-500's and a few binkies all over the bedroom! I was laying on the bed, which is a frame, box spring and mattress (in other words, tall) and I saw him binky out of the corner of my eye! He did a really high binky! I got a small one on video, but I don't think I will upload it until Monday (Will is gone during the week, and I need stuff to do.

I lied. I'll post the videos a day early :p

Toby binkies! That scraping sound is me trying to be stealthy and slide the camera over the quilt...

More Toby! You can see the moment where he noticed the camera. It was the pause...

Your pictures are amazing! Toby is gorgeous :D I love the pics of him running around (from the 14th Nov), and Berry-Boos binkies are AMAZING!

Flashy wrote:
Your pictures are amazing! Toby is gorgeous :D I love the pics of him running around (from the 14th Nov), and Berry-Boos binkies are AMAZING!
Thank you! I love my Toby! Will has the soft spot for Berry-Boo :)

Sadly, Berry-Boo hasn't been doing her usual "JOY!" binkies... :( She has sore hocks starting (they're just a little pink and starting to get scaly). I got some ointment from TreasuredFriend and we're working with that to nip it in the butt before it gets worse.

This went over well in another thread, so I'm posting it here :D

I hate to think of Berry Boo as still a foster bunny....I hate to think of her getting adopted out and then never getting to see her binky again. :( I know you don't plan on keeping her, but I hope she gets adopted by a forum member so we can still see photos. She makes me smile so much!

Minda

...what would Will do without her?

Oh, and how odd about the sore hocks, since she's a house bunny. I wonder why she has them. I know it's common for rex bunnies. I want another rex someday.

Latest posts

Back