Blog for the Bun-Buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had to share this... You've heard of people giving other people "bunny-ears" in photos, right? Have you ever heard of a pet rabbit giving it's owner "bunny butt-ears"?

I cracked up when I saw Berry-Boo like that... Will couldn't figure out why I was laughing so hard! He was laying on his stomach and she fell between his knees while crawling across his legs. She put her head up and all I could see were her ears. *click* goes the camera! Voila! Bunny Butt-Ears!

LMAO!!!! What cut videos!!! Toby should stop over some time for a squish and smooch...:p That Berry-boo is the binky queen!! She just loves that hallway area. Must be her primary runway for all of her antics. :D

They are just too cute for words... :inlove:Now that you have become professional at posting videos, we will probably want more, you know.

myheart

Haha! Yeah, she is! She has stopped trying to destroy our carpeting, which is very nice. She just likes to roll around in her towel now. She'll flip it up, scoot under it completely, then nudge it around until she's happy. She likes to dig/scratch into that. She also likes to flop by her mirror with her front paws on her towel.

Toby is so so so so so so CUTE!

Lookie at those fat apple cheeks!

100_4722.jpg

I love this blog and your comments under the pictures are always funny :p.

NZminilops wrote:
Lookie at those fat apple cheeks!
Ohhh! You're in trouble now! Toby saw that and he says:

"Excuse me?! I am not fat! I'm fluffy!"

"... but do you have any treats?"

Haha! I think he looks really fat sometimes. Then, when I pet him, I realize it's all fluff. Thank you, though! I fell in love with his puffy little face when he was a baby! :biggrin2:

Baby-Toby (around 6-8 weeks?)

Toby did a number on his hanging grass ball. It has a little bell inside, and he loves it. I hung it from a piece of sisal twine a little over a week ago... This is what was left of the sisal...

Let's get a closer image of the nibblage!

Literally hanging there by A THREAD!

I am amazed!!!! How do rabbits know how to do that kind of destruction without ruining all of the suspense and fun?!!! You have one extremely talented guy there!!!:dude:

btw... I absolutely love Toby's baby pic and his spider costume with the disapproving spider face!! Berry-Boo looks smashing as a hot dog!! The costume looks so cute on her with her colors.

myheart

Haha! Thank you, MyHeart! :D

I've been thinking, I don't think that I've ever shared the rest of my live-in critters on the forum... I took some pictures this morning, so now everyone can see what Will has to deal with on a daily basis!!! I will group them by which room they live in. :p

Also, be sure to check out the stuff at the bottom of the post! I am putting extra information about some of these guys down there. Some of them give explanations of their names, etc. The critters marked by "***" have extra info at the bottom!!!

The Bedroom!
Will says it's "ours"... HA!

Tobias L. Bunny
What? I know it's your bed, too!

*** The Freshwater Fish Tank
There's more info on the bottom! It's a 46-gallon bow-front, for quick reference.

*** Russian Dwarf Hamster - "Squishy"
Squishy's sad origins are at the bottom of the page... Here he is begging for a snack!

*** The Roborovskii Dwarf Hamsters - "Scooter & Ms. Peepers"

Coming out of the nest... Scooter is in front.

Bein' fatties...

The Living Room
Yeah... Where my other pets live...

"Little Fish Guy" the Betta
Little Fish Guy is Will's Betta-fishy. He couldn't think of a name, and he just kept calling him Little Fish Guy, so it stuck.

"Oscar" the Betta
My betta-fishy! The only fish I've ever bought at Wal*Mart! (that lived, anyways :p)

Better shot of his coloring... This IS NOT photoshopped to make him prettier than Will's (lol) I just got the camera angle right with the lighting :D I did brighen the pic a little, so he is not QUITE that bright, but close.

The Dining Room!

Berry-Boo
In all fairness, she is between the Living Room and Dining Room. I just didn't want the finches to be alone in this post :p

*** The Zebra Finches - "Meepers & Psycho"
From left: Psycho & Meepers.

Smaller Bedroom
OK, this one isn't a pet. He's our roommate.

Sean: The Roommate
He is at Pridefest in this picture. It's not a very good pic, but it's the only one I could find... Those are furries around him. Those are all grown men in animal costumes... Yeah. Grown GAY men. It's kind of weird... Our roommate is gay. There. I said it :p If you don't know what a "furry" is, go to Wikipedia and search for "furry fandom". Oddly enough, he's in a picture on there, too... :?

Here is that extra info I was talking about!!!

The fish tank is a 46-gallon bow-front tank. It's 36" long and 12" deep (with out the "bow" included). It currently houses 2 three-year old angelfish, 2 goldfish from the pond outside, some rasboras, 3 platies, a cory cat, a cherry barb, tons of kuhlii loaches, and an albino bushynose plecostomus (pleco). Oh, I almost forgot Will's "jerk-fish". It's a rainbow shark named "George" (Hor-Hay, like the Hispanic pronounciation).

Squishy is a very special ham-ham to me. I owned her parents, and they were my breeding pair. From their first litter, I kept Squishy's older sister, who was unfortunately named "Stubby". She had this name due to her lacking one leg (mama bit it off). Squishy, on the other hand, came from the second litter and has a deformed face. I found out that the parents had some faulty jeans a little too late in the game. Squishy's face is off-centered if you look at him straight on. He's a good little fat-ham, so I kept him. The other atrocities that came from these litters were a hamster without a tail, Arnold (my mom's hamster with the exploding tumor), & Fatty (EXTREMELY obese hamster). If any of you have seen the movie "The Nutty Professor" with Eddie Murphy (and remember it), Fatty looks like "Shelley" the hamster. She was the one who was rediculously fat in the lab. Stubby has since passed on, as have most of the other siblings. Mama hamster stuck around to the ripe old age of three, despite having no body fat left on her... I did "discontinue" this breeding strain after the second litter of atrocities.

Scooter & Ms. Peepers are our "breeding" pair of Robo-hams. No babies yet. I doubt there ever will be. That's OK, they are still cute! Yes, I have double-and-triple checked. They are a boy and girl! We can tell them apart, too! Scooter is the larger ham, while Ms. Peepers is smaller and has a little hole in her ear.

Meepers & Psycho
are our Zebra Finches. We adopted them this June from HAWS. They are approximately two-years old. When we adopted them, their names were "Hor'devours" and "Entree". Nice, eh? We got them for $12.50. That included BOTH birds, their cage, the cage stand, and all their perches/toys/food cups. I love adopting. It's cheap! :D Oddly enough, they made us take the finches into one of the "meeting" rooms to see if we were "compatible". I can understand having to "meet" with a hamster or something, I mean, it makes sense to do that with the dogs and cats and rabbits, but finches? I had just had my tonsils out a few days previous to this, so I sat on the floor beeping at them while they were in their cage. That is why I named mine "Meepers". We can tell the finches apart, too. Will's finch, Psycho, has black on him. My finch doesn't have any black on him. He has white wing bars instead of black. They are both boy finches, and I am pretty sure they are brothers. The male birds have a song that is only sung in their family strain. The song goes from father-birdy to son-birdy and it doesn't have much of a variation to it. Both of our finches sing the same song. Only the males sing. The females meerly "beep". On top of that, I have seen both finches "kanoodling" in their nest. I have incestuous, gay finches. Woo.

Tehehe. I thought I was done with this thread for today... BUT I got some good stuff this evening. Enjoy!

Uh... Hi?

There is just something about that stupid hallway mirror...

I'm not fat! I'm fluffy! (I admit he looks like a porker here... he isn't that heavy, though!!!)

Bunneh-500's!

Hey, mom! I found a NEW obnoxious toy!

Yes... Those are my car keys...

Whatcha doin'?

Bleh!

Berry Boo is the Gene Simmons of bunnies...what a LONG tongue!! I also love the pic of her peeping over your laptop. She's got quite a personality doesn't she? Toby is adorable, I LOVE grey buns.

Great pics!! I love your bunnies, are you keeping Berry Boo?

Thanks, RexyRex!

Sadly, I don't think I will be Berry-Boo's forever home. We said that we would consider keeping her if she and Toby got along, but they aren't meant for each other. They are both trying to be the "top bun" and I don't want either of them to get hurt. :(

Darn it! I leave the house today at 2:45pm. My roommate comes home at 3:05pm. UPS was here with my new laptop charger at 2:55pm.

Are you freakin' kidding me? I have over 50 pictures sitting on my camera that I want to put on here so I can free up space on my camera! GAH!

AT LAST... THE PROMISED PICTURES! :p

Toby Loaf

Toby-Skin Rug

In the litter box

Early morning head-pets

Jaba the Bun

"Can I help you?"

"Obey me, slave!"

More inner-box-spring pictures...

Berry-Boo stole my ruler :grumpy:

Berry-Boo bun-'tocks. You can see how long her freakish tail is :p

Berry-Boo's blankie version 2.0 (Will misplaced her old one, we found it, though)

Berry-Boo's outside adventure!
WHERE AM I?!

What is this crunchy nibblage you have?

*crunch crunch crunch* all gone!

*sniff sniff* got anymore?

Fine... Be that way...

Epic Lettuce Nibblage

LuvaBun wrote:
I need to kiss them :D
Haha! Toby would probably try and take your lips off! lol Berry-Boo just has an abnormally moist mouth. I think that's 'cause she doesn't have "normal" rabbit fur? I have no idea :p Kiss away!
:bunny18

Latest posts

Back