Zupreem Nature's Promise

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadianRunaway

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone out there was familiar with Zupreem Nature's Promise Premium Rabbit Food. I recently got a pet rabbit - 2mos - Mini Lop. I originally had intended to get him Oxbow, however the PetCo didn't carry it so we went with this Zupreem brand.
I have found Oxbow near me at a different store and was wondering if it was worth the switch. Below are the ingredients in the Zupreem if you aren't familiar and it can also be found at PetCo's website as well:

Ingredients:
Sun-cured timothy grass hay, Corn gluten meal, Ground corn, Dried beet pulp, Dicalcium phosphate, Dextrose, Salt, Calcium carbonate, Flaxseed meal, Brewers dried yeast, Ground vegetables (carrots, celery, beets, parsley, lettuce, watercress and spinach), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, Choline chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Natural mixed tocopherols, Zinc sulfate, Ferrous sulfate, Manganese sulfate, Copper sulfate, Zinc proteinate, Calcium iodate, Copper proteinate, Manganese proteinate, Cobalt carbonate, Sodium selenite, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin E supplement, Niacin, Calcium pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Folic acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein 14% (Min), Crude Fat 1.0% (Min), Crude Fiber 28% (Max), Moisture 12.0% (Max).

I appreciate any thoughts!!
Thanks all :)

Zupreem is a good brand, it's a timothy pellet, a good protein count, enough fibre, not too much fat.

Combined with grass hays and various veggies, will be a good healthy diet. :)

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new addition. :)

sas :bunnydance:

Thanks Pipp - Question, do you think the veggies that are in his food could give him some softer poops? I noticed just tonight some of his poops were softer/mushier than normal. Wasn't sure if the veggies in the food could of caused this since he came from a breeder who just gave rabbits pellets and hay?
Just thought I would ask.
Thanks again!

You might wanna reduce the amount of veggies you give your lil one cuz that can be a sign of an upset stomach. I'm just saying, not really an expert myself ;)

Thanks katnanaw - but we actually do not give him any vegetables in his diet being just 2 months old, we have decided to wait.
That's why I was wondering if the pellets could have been the culprit.
He's been acting just fine, lots of energy as usual. So I'll have to keep my eye on him.

Zupreem is a good name. I have used it.
The sudden switch to Zupreem could be the cause to his softer poops. When adding a new food, you should mix and blend with the old pellets so his system can adjust. What have you been feeding him before?

However, you might want to find some alfalfa based pellets for Winston since he is still young and growing. Can you get pellets from the breeder that Winston is use to?

I've used Zupreem from the very beggining. I did switch brands from what the breeder had.

I have had no problems. Rabbit Vet checked my boys and they are 100% Healthy using this product.

Would recommend it to anyone.

K :)

Thanks for starting the thread. All good posts.

Latest posts

Back