Zin's secret .... EXPOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
In a way - Zin's secret has three parts - not two....

Her divorce to Rick was final at 11 am this morning. (part one)

In the divorce - or as part of it (whatever?) there was the right to a waiver so she did not have to wait 31 days to remarry (part two).

And part three?

Well - at 11:33 am this morning Zin texted me - that she and Squidz are now OFFICIALLY married.

That's right - joined at the hip in deed, mind - and legality too. (ok - so that wasn't all that eloquent).

It is my understanding (I'll wait for her to clarify anything) that they will still be having a big ceremony sometime later this year (or early next year??) - but they didn't want to wait that long to get married.

I'm so happy and excited for both Zin and Squidz (Rusty)....along with the boys.

I'll let everyone else do the fancy congratulations because y'all can do it so well....maybe with fireworks or something...

but from here at our household...

[align=center]CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!
[/align]

[align=center]:shock2::shock2::shock2::shock2:

OMG!!!!

Congratulations!!!
:jumpforjoy::pinkelepht::bunnydance::bunnyhug::toastingbuns:love::love::toastingbuns:bunnyhug::bunnydance::pinkelepht::jumpforjoy:

I'm so happy for you Zin!! :biggrin2:
[/align]

And he's off to stick his hand up a cows vajayjay...

The honeymoons over..

Hope the ring stays on...

Thank's guys..

In a way... I feel really bad for Rick, almost sad, and I don't know why.

I am all grins and giggles...lol

:pinkelepht::pinkbouce::bunnydance::rainbow::pink iris::great::balloons::magicwand::woohooCONGRATS!:woohoo:magicwand::balloons::great::pink iris::rainbow::bunnydance::pinkbouce::pinkelepht:

Best wishes and many years of happily married bliss! Coincidentally, today is mine and Greg's anniversary.

Taz%20Wedding%20II.jpg

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!
AND WE ALL ARE DOING THE HAPPY BUNNY DANCE....

We'll be puttin' off some fireworks in y'all's honor tonight after it's dark....the neighbors think we're nuts anyway....this'll just confirm it for 'em!

I'm so incredibly happy for you both, but for you especially, Zin. You deserve all of the happiness that life can give!.....:highfive::great::magicwand::party::happyrabbit::woohoo:bunny18:party0002::toast::airborne:

Holy cow, that's a big day! Will you at least celebrate a little now, or areyou holding off until the big party day?

And then back to work- "romantic" livestock vet work...

Yay for Dirty Jobs letting all the city folk know more of the intimate details about farm work! I know a lot of people that were suprised by the whole arm-up-the-cow thing. Quite the image. And yes, make sure he doesn't loose the ring! Gloves are your friends!:shock:

Back