Zee's Zany Zoo - 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Zee!!:hugsquish:I haven't spoken to you in ages missus. How are you doing?

Hiya :hugsquish:

I doing well. Had a bad year last year, thats why I wasnt so active, but thats another story.

Hows you and the buns?

:hello

Sorry for the slight delay in post new pics.

So, here we go

First, Whizz.

SD530374.jpg
SD530375.jpg
SD530376.jpg
SD530378.jpg

Then Poppy - she didnt really want her photos taken

SD530379.jpg
SD530380.jpg

And finally the Queen herself - she only allowed me to take one photo

SD530377.jpg

Update on Whiz

He is doing really well today.

I left him away from the girls yesterday so he can have so peace and quiet.

Today you wouldn't think that he has had pins taken out of his leg.

He is using it almost 100%.

I couldn't keep him away from the girls as they were going mad, lol.

Whizz doesn't mind being on his own sometimes, bless him.

Untie Carolyn

Loo has a message for you.

:missyou

Ooooh shiny new blog! :wave:

Beautiful pictures!:hearts What happened to Whiz? I'm really sorry, I missed that. :(

Michaela wrote:
Ooooh shiny new blog! :wave:

Beautiful pictures!:hearts What happened to Whiz? I'm really sorry, I missed that. :(

Hi Micheala

Whizz broke his leg Jul last year and had to have a couple of pins to stabalize the leg.

I will re-post what I wrote from the old blog

Hi All

For those of you that have not read the laast page from my old blog, here is a re-post of what happened with Whizz, and a general update.

Here goes

Posted: Thu Jan 22nd, 2009 12:13 am

This is what has been happening......

Well my new boy Whizz (well not so new anymore), broke his leg last Jul and had to have 2 pins put in it see pic below.

whizz1.jpg
whizz5.jpg

Well after such a long time having the pins in, they are finally coming out this Friday. YEAH !!!!

I can hear some of you asking how he did it in the first place.

Well, all I know is that he used to like jumping onto the top of the cage and then on the kitchen table.

I woke one morning to find that one of his front legs was bent backwards, OUCH.

Well after going to the vets etc... Do you think having a cast and pins in his legs, stopped him acting like a lunatic.... NO WAY !

Well, as for Poppy and Loo, no changes, they are still happy ladies.

Poppy has chilled with age, not a psycho like she used to be.

Loo is still as cute as ever. Greeting me as I walk through the door. She tends to spent more time in the living room with me as she is getting older.

I think she likes the peace and quiet away from the others, and to watch some TV too.

Posted: Fri Jan 23rd, 2009 12:36 pm

Hi All

Well I am back from the vets with Whizz.

The OP went very well. He only has 4 points on his leg where the pins were. Just need to keep an eye on those points.

For the girls this means, for the moment, they are on their own as Whizz has to be kept on his own for the next time being.

I have also found out that he has teeth problems. Now thats 2 rabbits with the same problem.

My new vet is very experienced with rabbits. He has been working with for 25 years.

I actually found out today, that their is a rabbit club in my area, that has been going since the 60's, so will have to look into that.

Posted: Thu Jan 22nd, 2009 01:09 am

As promised some up to date pics. Enjoy !!!!

Whizz - As you can see, he likes to sleep

SD530003.jpg
SD530188.jpg
SD530201.jpg
SD530361.jpg
Sd530025.jpg

Poppy - same as always

SD530033.jpg
SD530195.jpg
Sd530046.jpg

Loo

SD530194.jpg
Sd530040.jpg

Mixed

SD530200.jpg
SD530360.jpg
SD530369.jpg

Zee xx

For those of you that remember Big Mama, here is an update for you.

Rabbits
She is doing really well. She is healthy and happy. She has more companions now 2 cats.

She doesnt like the cats in the hutch though. My friend told that one day, one of the cats decided to jump in the hutch as the lid was open. She said that she has never seen a cat move so fast.

Big Mama was not a happy bunny

Pict0041.jpg

Latest posts

Back