Zee's Day Out

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zee

Reaction score
I thought I would try to make a few smiles with 2 collages, my day out today.

Wildlife and Flowers - Today was the 1st time, I took pics of flowers.

collage.jpg

Around Schleißheim - a pic of me and my friends son is there also

collage1.jpg

Hope I have been able to put a small smile back on a few peoples faces.

Beautiful pictures, Zee! Thanks for brightening my day!

I minored in German in college. It's been many years - tookme a while to remember what a "Schloss" was! I even stayed ina couple - one in Kronenburg (?) right outside Frankfurt and one inWurzburg. I also spent a few days in Rothenburg and Munichwhen I was there fifteen years ago. You are fortunate to livein such a beautiful country! Thanks for sharing!:)

I love your pictures! I've been toGermany....too many places to recount. I still have familythere. I can always reminisce when I see yourpictures. I'm always like "I"ve been there!!" I'mactually going back in the fall to visit my cousins who live inMunich. Thanks for putting a big smile on my face.

Jen

Zee wrote:
How long are you here for ????

I live right on the outskirts of Munich.
I'm not exactly sure. I'm flying with Shawn's company andstaying for a little while and flying back comercially. It'sbeen over 5 years since I've seen my cousin at his father's funeral andI've never met his wife or son. We should definitely gettogether. That would be fun.

Jen

I'm up for that !!! :clap:

Would be nice. Let me know a bit nearer the time, and then we can arrange to meet somewhere.

cirrustwi wrote:
Zee wrote:
How long are you here for ????

I live right on the outskirts of Munich.
I'm not exactly sure. I'm flying with Shawn's company andstaying for a little while and flying back comercially. It'sbeen over 5 years since I've seen my cousin at his father's funeral andI've never met his wife or son. We should definitely gettogether. That would be fun.

Jen

I will definitely let you know when I'm going tobe in town. (How funny does that sound? It soundsreally strange to me, with town being across the ocean.)

Jen

Gorgeous pictures! Thanks so much forposting them. My mother and her family were from southernGermany. My older brother was born in Garmisch. Mybrother and I grew up in Nurnberg and moved to the US when we were inour early teens. Your photos brought back many happy memories.

Ann - seniorcats

Beautiful Pictures Zee , Ihave so wanted to see Germany, My Grand Parents were fromGermany and Immagrated hereMany years ago , If you get achance could youplease post more pictures , itis so Beautiful , .

edit for question

the fish is that aSturgeon or a carp icant tell ?

Hi Gypsy !!! The fishis a carp. I will definately get together some more pics foryou all and post them.

I will use this thread as my official pics from Germany.

gypsy wrote:
Beautiful PicturesZee , I have so wanted tosee Germany , My Grand Parentswere from Germany and Immagratedhere Many years ago ,If you get a chancecould you please post morepictures , it is soBeautiful , .

edit for question

the fish is that aSturgeon or a carp icant tell ?

I'm still going through the pics I have of around munich, so for the moment, here's a couple of collages of flowers taken today.

collage2.jpg

collage3.jpg

collage4.jpg

As soon as I find my other pics, I will upload them.

Hi Guys !!!

So, as promised, here are just a few pics of around Munich. Most of mypics are of the mountains, but, I will be taking my camera into townwith me very soon, so I will take lots of pics for you all tosee. Click Pic to Enlarge

WOW It's been a while since I've posted here.

Well, here are some more pics of Munich, These were taken in the centreof town. I only went to certain parts of the town today, but I willtake a proper visit into town and show you guys what Munich is reallylike.

Anyway here is smoe to keep you going until the next instalment.

~Zee

i think your pictures are exceptional.they look very professional. i think they would make beautiful greetingcards or post cards. have you ever considered making them into cards? iwould buy them for sure!

Nicole

Latest posts

Back