yummmy yummmy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pipp wrote:
Zupreem AvianMaintenance Parrot FruitBlend Food.

Heh! Better watch it, she might fly out of her pen!Oh wait, do parrots fly? Well, maybe she'll start talking toto you!

She won't even jump out of her pen!
But she makes a soft chirping sound when she runs to you.

5334.jpg

Rainbows! :D

I love Cheez-Its and when I dropped one a fewmonths ago, Cadbury got to it before me. She crunched it down thenlicked the floor where it crumbled. The same night, when my dad broughtthe box into the front room, Cadbury bounded over to the sofa - whichshe's usually very afraid of!- stood on her hind legs and BEGGED like adog!
We were amazed. She only gets a Cheez-It every month or more, though. Figure they're not very animal friendly!
She's also a big fan of grapes and leafy green lettuce.

Funny- I think she must be a picky eater because she won't eat half thethings other people listed! No to watermelon, bananas, etc. She doesn'tlove carrots the way you always see rabbits do on the TV, either...she'll eat them, but if you offer her more then one thing, the carrotalways gets chosen last.

A few people said they don't give their rabbits an apple core b/c theseeds are bad for them. When Cadbury eats an apple core that we've leftsome real apple on, she nibbles around the core and leaves the seeds& remains in a pile.
Think they know they shouldn't eat the seeds? Some kinda instinced?

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Pipp wrote:
Zupreem AvianMaintenance ParrotFruitBlend Food.

Heh! Better watch it, she might fly out of her pen!Oh wait, do parrots fly? Well, maybe she'll start talking toto you!

She won't even jump out of her pen!
But she makes a soft chirping sound when she runs to you.

5334.jpg

Rainbows! :D

She is absoulutely adorable! What kind of bunny is Pebbles?
~Denise

Thanks for the advice, I'll cut down mochas carrot intake and only give her one carrot twice a week! Thanks again!!:)
Pipp wrote:
bbgrl20 wrote:
Mochalooovvess her carrots, she only get one baby carrot a day, but she goescrazy for it, is that too much carrot for her? And she lovesher alfalfa and romaine and cilantro!! But if she is hungryenough she'll eat anything!
It's always best to rotate all the veggies so you don't feed them anyone thing for more than three days in arow,andcarrots would fall underthat. They are high in sugar so they're notrecommended as a steady diet item, anyway, and only as a treat if yourbunny gets other things with sugar or if she's overweight. :)

sas and the warren:) :bunny19l :bunnyheart :toastingbuns :bunny24

my bunnies absolutely love vegemite sandwiches:disgust:,we have to watch out in this house,my son Jeremy left hisvegemitesandwich on the coffee table so he could go dosomething,and when he came back..the sandwich was gone:shock:,he cameto me saying that chocolate bunny must have jumped up and stole hissandwich..........again lol,i cannot count how many times this hashappened lol.Ohhh now this is bad,when i have chocolate,i have to gosomewhere,where there are no bunnies.

when they are not stealing food lol they love continental parsley(the flat leaf one)

they will eat the italian parsley(curley one)but not much of it,theyalso love their carrots and especially carrot tops,and they lovvvvvechickory they go wild for it,they also love grapes,the only thing isthey leave the juice behind..on the floor.

cheryl

Latest posts

Back