Your Views

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrots

Reaction score
i'm soooooooooooooooooooooo bored!

Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay ColdplayColdplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay ColdplayColdplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay ColdplayColdplayColdplay Coldplay Coldplay ColdplayColdplayColdplay Coldplay Coldplay ColdplayColdplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay ColdplayColdplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay is thebest group.

And Robbie Williams is the best solo artist (music) why carn't americanacept him? he has great talent but people keep putting him down andmistaking him for the stupid Robin Williams.

ROBBIE WILLIAMS IS THE NUMBER ONE ARTIST!

Tell me your views!!!!!!

Wahey welcome back Carrots havent seen u here inages!! How did your SATTS go? Did you take SATTS? I think i did reallywell in english ok in maths and crap in science. I think Coldplay areok and Robbie is quite cool.

Luv 4rm loz

i think they both kinda...yea, so what do they have to do with bunnies? ;) lol.

actually, i havent heard much from either one ofthem. i dont have mtv, nor do i listen to the radio.

I like the recent Coldplay album Rush of Blood to the Head. I'm not sure about Robbie Williams. Don't know anything by him.

But yeah, as far as i know they have nothing to do with rabbits.

Wish I could comment. I don't know either of them. :shock: Showing my age?

Post a site on them.

-Carolyn

gjsara wrote:
im sorry carrots but what dose coldplay have to do w/ this forum?????
Hey Carrots said- shes bored. Cant you just be grateful to have herback??? (no offence ment but we can go off topic once in a while)Ivemissed her loadssssssssssss!

i wasnt tring to be rude i understand that, shewas bored. i just didnt see the point im sorry but i too am intitled tomy opinion and you dot need to be nasty about it

Whoa ladies. Carrots post was off topic, and notabout something most of us know about, or normally post about. gjsarawas just surprised to see a post about music. But Carrots is a memberand a friend of Loz n Ebony. The two were obviously happy to bereunited. I for one like coldplay and I'm fine with spending a fewkeystrokes saying so. :)If we think a post doesn't warrant aresponse we shouldn't respond to it. gjsara had reason to be surprisedand confused by Carrot's post, and Loz n Ebony had reason to be pleasedto see it.

:)[suB][suP]Iagree! Cold Play rocks and I'm 50! Never too old to rock n roll! I alsolike Alice In Chains, Perfect Circle, The Cure and many many othergroups. Thanks for the post. It was refreshing, like watching my funnybunnies![/suP][/suB]

[suB][suP]Be blessed, all!:D "Bren" :D[/suP][/suB]

I have no idea who either of those twobands/singers are...sorry! But I do love the bandWeezer--especially their first3 albums (Blue, Pinkerton, andGreen). Their latest album was OK. I wasn't tooimpressed. Their B-sides are good as well, but they go alongwith the older stuff.

-Carrie

PS: El Scorcho from the Pinkerton album gave me the courage to tell my true feelings to my (now) fiance:

How stupid is it? I can't talk about it. I gotta sing aboutit and make a record of my heart. (How stupid is it? Won'tyou give me a minute, just come up to me and say hello, myheart). How stupid is it? For all I know you wantme too and maybe you just don't know what to do, or maybe you're scaredto say: "I'm falling for you". I wish I could get my head outof the sand 'cuz I think we'd make a good team. And you wouldkeep my fingernails clean but that's just a stupiddream thatI won't realize 'cuz I can't even look in your eyes without shakin',and I ain't fakin'. I'll bring home the turkey if you bringhome the bacon!

I 'm 33 yearsold and I never heard ofColdplay or Robbie Williams. What kind of music is it?Is itthe new music teenagers and young people listen to.I like the stufffrom the 80's like Prince,Madonna,Olivia-Newton John,Aerosmith,NightRanger.Also,I like The Rolling Stones.

Lovely Bren wrote:
:)[suB][suP]Iagree! Cold Play rocks and I'm 50! Never too old to rock n roll! I alsolike Alice In Chains, Perfect Circle, The Cure and many many othergroups. Thanks for the post. It was refreshing, like watching my funnybunnies![/suP][/suB]

I was wondering if your name is Brenda and you use Bren for short? I was just curious,because my name is Brenda.

Lovely Bren wrote:

I think you look great for 50. Do you have any pictures ofyour bunnies to post on here,sure would like to see what theylook like?

Latest posts

Back