Your rabbits favourite toy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bunnytoes wrote:
Julie is a toy player. She has a ton and mostly plays all night when we are sleeping. I will wake up and hear her. In the morning she has taken just about every toy out of the toy bed and toys are everywhere. She has 2 stuffed rabbits that she loves to snuggle with and drag around. If you try a stuffed rabbit make sure it is safe for an infant. She loves to lick and clean the bunnies. She also loves balls and small raisin boxes that she can carry in her mouth. Julie sleeps during the day and will not play with her toys but sleeps with a toy little bunny.
she sounds like the sweetest little bunny!

I went shopping today and got a few bits, i posted the pic on my blog, i'm too lazy to post it here again, and i can't find the link :p

I hope it will be appreciated. If not, it will be recycled and hopefully my new rescue (i'm getting on Sat) will appreciate them more.

I didn't read the whole thing, but Nelson and the fosters both like to play with tissueboxes. Not the single dispense ones, I don't know what seize they are...they can stick their head in them and find tasty treats as well as dig and throw and chew them. It's a big crowd pleaser.

all 3 of my rabbits love paper towel rolls! lol

one day whiel shopping at walmart i was in produce and went to grab for one of those plastic bags to put some carrots in and there were no bag..just the roll that was in them! very thick carboard roll!

so maybe when your shopping next time they'll be out of bags so you can have the throwaway roll! lol

James

What about all the cute toys that you bought? Has he played with any yet?

I can't give Julie paper towel rolls or the phone book anymore because she sits and eats the whole thing as if it was lunch.

He didn't play with most of them so i took them away (i'm mean) and am keeping them for the new bunny. I left him the jingly ball, i heard it once, but i think he was just running past it.

Haven't tested out the 'chube' yet...

ETA: Shoot. Silly Xila forgot to check what account she was on. (This is BunBun's... I hope he doesn't notice.)

I really didn't read the whole thing, but, BunBun LOVES socks. o_O He just loves them- He doesn't throw them, but his idea of "Playing" with something is grabbing it and running around with it.

He loves to dig at towels, too.

Also, he loves to shread grass tunnels/mats/etc.

And he loves just things that he can pick up and nibble, like paper.

And, BunBun just LOOOOOOOOVES anything he can jump on/go under. Not sure why, but he does.

So, yeah. That's him-

Socks, towels, grass-made stuff, things he can chew, paper, and things he can jump on/though/under.

Yup. Good luck!

~Xila

Well i think i may have finally found something he shows some interest in! OK so its not that interesting and he still doesn't like it that much but the answers is:

shoeboxes stuffed with hay!

I tied the lid on with twine and stuffed it with hay, then made holes in the sides.

Its a good job i work in Clarks so i have an endless supply of shoeboxes!

Latest posts

Back