your rabbits favorite

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buttercup will jump up ontomychest-tummy and fall a sleep there as I'm giving him"Rubbies". He's so cute when he does this.

Daisy Mae will play ball with us, we have a wire cat ball that she likes to throw and then we roll it back to her.

Wilbur & Jackie couldn't care less if we are in there room, asthey have each other. Sometimes when my husband lays on thefloor they will climb on his back.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

lol thats so cute that buttercup will sleep onyou. my rusty will climb onto my back while im sleeping and stick hisnose in my ear lol.

Games, definitely!:DMillie's favouritegame is a kind of 'hide and seek' with towels. I hold a towel up so itis spread out, then she runs under it, hides behind it, leans on it tosee me, then once she has pulled it down has a good dig atit.:DShe also likesto play 'peekaboo' popping outbehind my arm/leg while I'm trying to do something.

Ruby's favourite game is using me as a climbingframe.:disgust:She always does it! Once I was lying in theirrun on my back reading, when suddenly she launches herself onto mystomach as if to say "Hi Jess!". She knocked the air right out ofme!:shock:;)

Both girls love rearranging my clothes, it's just dig dig dig...:rollseyes

Pebble's a real softie when it comes to pets, you just have to touchher whiskers and she's flopped out waiting for more!:inlove:

Ebony would be a bit more active, she'll run about, jump up in yourknee, run up and down the stairs, and then come back for a few petstoo.:D:rabbithop

i think that its really cute that yourrabbitswill play games with you guys. do your rabbits prefer soft petting oractual light massages? my rabbit wants nothing more than massages somedays. and ive found a couple ofknots in his shoulders thefirst time i had him and when i took the knots out, we just had abetter bond. sometimes hell wake me up at 2:30 in the morning for aback rub. lol. is that weird?

Latest posts

Back