YOUR RABBIT PICTURES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is our silver martin dwarf mix, Romeo

Here is our standard rex, Fawn (she looks a little like Harley, (posted above) doesn't she :) )

I love looking at everyone's bunnies! It's so fun! Thanks for all the wonderful pictures.

Dear carolyn.

Hello there! I am fairly new, But i amchipperluv! I just took some pics of my rabbitfamily! I wanted to share them Lilttle one is lilchipper (9 weeks old) The one with the white on her nose ismommy rabbit(Bugsy)and the really cute brown one is the father,Thumper! We are keeping lil chipper! Her mother has never hada normal delivery since thier litter which was of 8 , but only twosurvived! We had to nurse the two that survived till theywere six weeks old and was no longer interested in kitten replacer milkand cholosterum in the can!

Her brother Dale and lil chipper (pictured below)tan one

(she keeps killing them for some) reason) when we take the malefrom her she throws a fit and destroys the litter!

so, should:) i keep the male in there? He is a wonderful fatherand never hurt the infants(kits) ! Sheseemed to like having him inthere, so big question? what do i do on may 6th? I also had the femalebaby in with mommy , then took her out as the delivery date fo the kitsarrived and she still killed the longated baby that came out of her! itwas so big!@! I think Thumper is the rare exception to the daddyabsentee rule, dont u?

2nd question, will lil chippers daughter beconsidered all dwarf? (when she has them at a yr old she is only 9weeks now). Can she be mated with her daddy at that time?or herdaughter down from her?3rd generation?

The first litter she had, we kept him in, because she was realmad we took him away! And she had a normal preg and delivery,its just that it was her first time! She is half dwarf andhalf dutch, but the male is smaller then her? We dontunderstand why the babies r so big? the lastlitter she hadwas only one and she killed it! The next litter is due on May 6th andwe r considering getting a spy cam to watch her and also puther in our room next tomy bed to watch her during her labor anddelivery expecting time ! a 24/7 watch time !forher safety!

sincerly yours,

chipperluv as [email protected]

Here's another pic of Riku! :p

I love all your bunnies! They are so adorable! :D

such beauties!!!...here aremine..Curles (in front) & Sinbad. Curles just given birth to 4littleones on 20th Apr... unfortunately only 2 survived (Pinky& Rolly)..their pictures are not ready yet...

:peunice

Hello :) Here are some pics of my baby Brogan :)

P1012513.jpg

P1012503.jpg

P1012521.jpg

You can see all of his pic here :)
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=7081&forum_id=1

~Amy

These are my buns, Camper and Panda. It's sortof weird because I'm a reptile hobbyist and I had never really ownedanother kind of animal. I thought about getting a rabbit for a whileand did some research about them and their care and decided to get one[Camper]. A few months later, the bunnies at work kept beating up onthis other one [Panda] so I decided to take him home to see how hewould do. Camper loved him! I can't imagine never having bunnies now!Man are they spoiled!

3.png

2.png

1.png

OK I'm new here and thought I'd add my babies on here too.. love looking at bunny pics! :D

rexie7.jpg
Rexie

sherbie2.jpg
Sherbie

snuggie3.jpg
Snuggles

Sherbie's the alpha male of the bunch.. he's pintsize but man he sure does pick on the other two when he's out..

These are some of the cutest bunnies I have ever seen!!!!

Here's mine her name is Sexy Lolita bcuz she was so exotic in the wayshe was and gorgeous :dude:! Sadly :(she passedaway on October of 2001!

[align=center]R.I.P[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Loli[/align]

Thanks to Apollo's very clever and patient munI can now show you all pics of my babies.

th_58038176733_0_ALB.jpg
This is zebedee, and shawns head

Shawnclimbing into his cage

zebedeefollowing him

Thisis my dog barney hes a jack russell terrier and shawn

Zebedeegot a bit close:D

Hi Chipperluv,

I really hope you took the father out of the cage!:shock: I'm so sorry I didn't see this post sooner!Will PM you now. If you don't hear from me when you ask me aquestion, don't hesitate to PM me. Again, my apologies.

The little one's you posted look gorgeous, but they appear to be mixedbreeds which aren't showable. Will check it with our BunnyJudge.

-Carolyn

Hello! This is our Maisy, its a bad picturebecause I took it with my cell phone :DBut, I'll take somebetter pics with my digital soon.

Picture005.jpg

Back