YOUR RABBIT PICTURES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww, I love looking at pics of everyone else's bunnys!! They're all so cute!!!

Pet_Bunny, She's got bites fromher butt to half way up herbodyand all down her legs. Her back right leg above herfootwas the worse one....it went all the way through. Theyall look really good and her hair is growing already except for theworse one. I tried to take some pics but I shaved such small spots thatit was hard to part the hair and shoot the picture....she did not wantme touching them either.

I also called the store back and told them about the bite wounds butthey didn't seem to care just like the coccidia. A local bunny rescuewas going to send someone to that store and give them paplets on stufflike that. I hope it helps!

These are my 2 precious souls. Cleo so namedbecause of her cleopatra-like rings around her eyes, you can't reallysee them but she has lavender eyes. Pez so named because of hisresemblance to a pez dispenser, you put something in one end and itpops out of the other. They are 9 and 3 months respectively.

I finally got some okay pictures of Fergy so here they are!

This is Fergy coming out of his cage. Oddly enough the auto focusfocused in on his food bowl and he's fuzzy but I still thought it wascute :)

Fergy1.jpg

And this is Fergy running about on one of his favorite stomping grounds---my bed! He LOVES to burrow underneath the covers! :D
Fergy2.jpg

[/img]

Awww! Fergie's so cute! One of my veryfirst rabbits looked like that! Little black dwarfbunny. So cute! :D

*nabs Fergie and huggles him* :p

BunBun Mom wrote:
Here's my new girl. I'm not sure what breed she is or howold she is....she weighs 1 pound.The pet store had no idea.She was in a cage with a bunch of dwarf lops and the tiny ones thathave standing ears. She's got the prettiest pink eyes!

BunBun Mom (from your pics on page 17), is it just me or does yourwhite dwarf bun look very much like mine! hehe my buns arebreedEnglish Angora cross Himalayandwarf and theyare 12 weeks old, also 1 pound. ;)

d0ce.jpg

2c90.jpg

a22c.jpg

This one below was the Angora father when he was young. Much Fluffier than the kids!

2445.jpg

So many beautiful newmembers!!

Welcome Everyone!

-Carolyn

Walking Mushroom wrote:
BunBun Mom wrote:
Here's mynew girl. I'm not sure what breed she is or how old she is....sheweighs 1 pound.The pet store had no idea. She was in a cagewith a bunch of dwarf lops and the tiny ones that have standing ears.She's got the prettiest pink eyes!

BunBun Mom (from your pics on page 17), is it just me or does yourwhite dwarf bun look very much like mine! hehe my buns arebreedEnglish Angora cross Himalayandwarf and theyare 12 weeks old, also 1 pound. ;)

d0ce.jpg
OMG! that bunny is absolutley Gorgeous!!!!!

i can't see some of the pics on the back pages, all i can see is just a square with red x in it! what that mean?

Thank you. I have to find homes for my 2 buns dueto moving. I am only alowed to keep the guinea pigs and one dog. Mylandlord does not want rabbits and I don't know why. I am really upsetthat I have to do this. If anyone know someone from the Pittsburgh Paarea that is looking for 2 buns please give them my email address oremail me and I can give them info that they need.

Latest posts

Back