YOUR RABBIT PICTURES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bunnihon wrote:
Here's picture of Ruby. I hope this works!
I love Fig ...... black animals always catch my eye....... but Oh thatpic of Ruby! with that bit of greens hanging out the mouth.Too cute :)

This is Rio, a 1year and 6month old Buck.

8765776.jpg

22131.jpg

Rio loves my pillows!!

Rio, he is a mix breed. He is Very SOFT. I love him so much.

There is a great story to go with how I got him, its pretty long, but if you want me to tell it I will.

oh sure- go ahead and tell it - i like bunnystories. russel has very soft fur too - hes a mini rex. i fell in lovewith him when i went for work experience in a pet shop - i loved hisfur and wouldnt leave without him, lol, leanne :)

Well, it all started when I went to a friends house.

She was going to get rabbits, and there were 3 of them and she wasgetting two. Well when we got there, we looked at therabbits, and she picked out the three she liked, and so there was oneleft, and they guy that owned them said gee now this one is going to belonely, and I felt bad, and the guy said, you should have this one, andI said well my parents didn't give me permission. Then theguy said well how about this, you can take him home, and if you parentswont let you keep it Katie ( the friend of mine) can bring himback. I said, well........ok then. So, we broughtthe three rabbits back to her house, and when my mother came to pick meup, I asked her if I could take this one rabbit home, and she said NO!!I said mommy please, and she said no go put him back in the cage, and Ibegged, and I begged, and she said come on lets go, and I begged somemore, and she said, well who is going to take care of it, and I said Iwill, and she said well......if you don't we are going to have to giveit back, I said fine. So she said well ok then lets bring ithome, so we went home and I made a pen for him. It wasawesome, I was really happy that I got to keep him, and now he is ayear and 6months old. I love him very much.

Then this last summer, I had him on his leash/ harnes, and we have aspringer spaniel, and his name is buddy, and I was like, reallynervous. Then my sister said sick him, sick him. SoBuddy came running after my rabbit, and Rio tried to take off runningand I caught him just beforeBuddy got to us, and before Rioslipped out of his leash. I was almost in tears, I was soscared. I am glad he lived threw that one. I lovehim so much it would have been so dredful to see Buddy caring my deadrabbit in his mouth. I am glad Rio lived. I lovehim very much, and I hope/ pray that, that never happens again.

Well there are a couple of stories. I hope you enjoyed them, LOL.

Lassie wrote:
Hi,Alexa, Is that leash easyto put on? Delia

Hi! If that was for me.........:D the harness is very easy toput on, but my rabbit hates it. Recently, he was so mad thatIput that :pon him and he chewed it:X.

here'sBriar, age: ?,got from: local 4-H group that rescues animalsfrom pounds, then adopts them out to 4-Hers,breed: ?mixed lop? gender:buck

100_0748.jpg

here's Bramble,age: ?, got from: (same asabove), breed: broken netherland dwarf,gender: doe

df3b5e13.jpg

Ellie:p:D:cool::)

Get That Dang Camera Away From Me.... :X

SAMSON007.jpg

I Can Sit Pretty...I'm Still Evil Though...

SAMSON010.jpg

I See You!

SAMSON013.jpg

Latest posts

Back